Pedro wants more Rangers players involved with national team.

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

As ridiculous a suggestion that was, yours isn't any better.

Of course Scottish players would still sign.

If it said in their contract that they are banned from playing from the national team?

I guess you are probably right. We may still get Scots signing for us, but it may be of your Ross Tokeley standard rather than your Graeme Dorrans standard.

37 minutes ago, OhW said:

Timo Werner was getting booed for Germany because he plays for RB Leipzig.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/germany/story/3141808/joachim-low-unhappy-with-germany-fans-jeering-of-timo-werner

Yeah I get it, but the national team coach coming out and saying he is unhappy with the fans booing?

Won't ever happen in this country

If Morelos keeps it up he could be in the Columbia squad and the Mexicans could get recalled if they end up having a good season.

As for our Scottish players they can forget it with the asshole in charge. He only picked English players, who were not getting game time at their clubs, and when that failed he changed to only selectings tims.

11 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

If it said in their contract that they are banned from playing from the national team?

I guess you are probably right. We may still get Scots signing for us, but it may be of your Ross Tokeley standard rather than your Graeme Dorrans standard.

Graeme Dorrans who has already opted out for family reasons? 

It's rumoured he wanted back up the road for family reasons too.

Now he wants back up the road and Hearts offer him a grand a week and Rangers offer 10/15 grand a week with the clause inserted, who does he go to? The team he has supported all his life who are paying him substantially more or Hearts who will let him play for his country?

The club pays the wages that pays the bills and being a family man, i'm sure Dorrans would want the best deal for his family (plus living the dream of playing for the club he has supported all his days)

It's all hypothetical anyway mate, as i said it's a ridiculous suggestion.

4 minutes ago, OhW said:

You said that only Scottish fans boo players because of the team they play for.

I did.

Your quoted article stated that the German supporters booed the Leipzig player because he dived and won a penalty in a match against Schalke and possibly because of Leipzigs assocaition with Red Bull.

So using that analogy Scotland fans boo Lee Wallace because he once won a free kick outside the box that resulted in a goal and Scottish fans aren't happy that 32Red sponsor the team.

Now you and I both know that that isn't the reason behind the tartan trannies booing our players.

1 hour ago, Sket said:

Well we don't because our players aren't good enough. It's that simple.

In a nutshell, no Scottish player in our team would improve the current Scotland team, and that's the harsh truth.

What I also find funny on here is people greetin' when our players do get called up ("fuck the SFA and the tranny army!"), then the same people greetin' when our players don't get called up ("it's a fucking kafflick conspiracy!").

He signed a load of Non-scots and is complaining about wanting more Rangers players in the Scotland squad? 

Sorry but this is a complete non starter. He's read that there's Rangers fans annoyed at the number of taigs in the Scotland squad and said whatever he thinks folk want to hear. 

Genuinley who would get picked? Dorrens might get capped again if he's playing consistently (which he will be) the rest genuinley just aren't better than their counter parts. Wallace hasn't a patch on Robertson  and jack isn't just going to walk into that midfield 

3 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

He signed a load of Non-scots and is complaining about wanting more Rangers players in the Scotland squad? 

Sorry but this is a complete non starter. He's read that there's Rangers fans annoyed at the number of taigs in the Scotland squad and said whatever he thinks folk want to hear. 

Genuinley who would get picked? Dorrens might get capped again if he's playing consistently (which he will be) the rest genuinley just aren't better than their counter parts. Wallace hasn't a patch on Robertson  and jack isn't just going to walk into that midfield 

He isn't complaining is he? He's saying he wants his players to be playing well enough to get called up for their national team, nothing wrong with saying that whatsoever. 

Wallace, Jack, and Dorrans should all be aiming to be at that standard(think Dorrans has in the past said he didn't want selected tho) and maybe to  a lesser extent Wilson as well.

Regardless if we have 6 players in the squad the attitude towards the SFA and Scotland rightfully won't change due to the hierarchy that runs it, which has been against Rangers for the best part of a decade. 

The SFA, the management and the majority of the players are vile, disgusting and hate everything to do with Rangers, why should Rangers fans attempt to support that?

Just now, Ivybank said:

No it isn't , mccoist broke his leg playing for Scotland what advantage was that to us? The thumb took a knock the other night what advantage is that to the vermin? Fuck scotland

So there can be disadvantages. I agree.

But it's nonsense to say there are absolutely no advantages to have players in the national team.

There's several given on the thread already.

2 hours ago, ps95v7 said:

it should be made contractural that signing for Rangers you are prevented to play for "Grotland" and the reasons why.

what a load of bull.  It should be the proudest moment of any player's career to represent their country.  And Scotland is our country.

1 hour ago, redwhiteandgreen said:

what a load of bull.  It should be the proudest moment of any player's career to represent their country.  And Scotland is our country.

Proudest moment "My Ar**" if this country had succeeded in killing us off which team would you watching just now?