Blackandra

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

A know what Boyd is saying but he won't no the full story. If Alves going away means we get him back quicker then that's fine with me. He will have been with young mcrorie up until yesteday no doubt giving him advice, just seems a bit of a non story trying to cause a bit of unneeded controversy the day of the Old firm.

I agree with getting him back quicker but Boyd is on the pulse when it comes to Rangers he'll have his sources he told us Pena showed up late for Dunfermline cup game too when no one know 

for me it's less about his Alves point as daft as that sounds and more about the bigger picture at the club which I think is quite messy and unprofessional imo 

9 hours ago, Lothianbear said:

I wouldnt go as far as saying he’s being a coward but i think he’s finding Scottish football difficult, there’s a lack of skill and much more brute force than he’s probably used too. 

He's not the first to bottle out of this match and won't be the last . I said a few weeks ago there would be a few looking to get out of this match.

Don't think he's a big loss either , would have been found out big time today and he knows it.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

He's not the first to bottle out of this match and won't be the last . I said a few weeks ago there would be a few looking to get out of this match.

Don't think he's a big loss either , would have been found out big time today and he knows it.

great_day_to_go_fishing_they_said_540.gi