• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, gersandy said:

If Bruno's even 75% fit I'd put him in a back 3 with Cardoso and mcrorie

I don't think it's a question being fit in percentages, probably more like if he plays his injury get's worse and he's out for maybe months instead of a few games. 

This will be a baptism of fire in the most extreme sense for McCrorie.

Strangely, though, I'm not too concerned. I think it's a combination of it-can't-get-any-worse and Alves hardly performing like the bulldozer we anticipated.

You never know with Pedro, though. McCrorie, Bates, Danny Wilson or Aidan Wilson could partner Cardoso.

2 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Strangely, though, I'm not too concerned. I think it's a combination of it-can't-get-any-worse and Alves hardly performing like the bulldozer we anticipated.

You never know with Pedro, though. McCrorie, Bates, Danny Wilson or Aidan Wilson could partner Cardoso.

True but with McCrorie coming on against thistle you would think he is the one in line.

25 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

If Danny Wilson is fit I think he will play ahead of mcCrorie but no matter who plays it'll be interesting!! 

Kinda gutted at Alves is missing though - really wanted to see if he makes a difference 

Wilson hasn't trained all week so he is def out.

27 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Eh? I never said Alves was in or out think you're confused 

I'm not confused sir. You were taking the mick out of people who were saying it's just twitter and might not be true, well, this doesn't change anything.

I'm simply making a point that I get pissed off at fans who instantly hate on one of our own, or believe this or that because they heard it on twitter or down through the grape vine. 

I would hope people would be able to use their noggin a bit more and not over-react or react when something that has very little evidence attached to it comes our way through such avenues as twitter and facebook.

3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm not confused sir. You were taking the mick out of people who were saying it's just twitter and might not be true, well, this doesn't change anything.

I'm simply making a point that I get pissed off at fans who instantly hate on one of our own, or believe this or that because they heard it on twitter or down through the grape vine. 

I would hope people would be able to use their noggin a bit more and not over-react or react when something that has very little evidence attached to it comes our way through such avenues as twitter and facebook.

Your a strange strange lad 

you are making my point for me - If I believe something to be true I will regadless if it's on Twitter or negative - but check back the pages and people having a pop for being negative or taking notice of something on Twitter 

so what's your point? You agree with me 

there's no hating going on ya snowflake :lol: 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Your a strange strange lad 

you are making my point for me - If I believe something to be true I will regadless if it's on Twitter or negative - but check back the pages and people having a pop for being negative or taking notice of something on Twitter 

so what's your point? You agree with me 

there's no hating going on ya snowflake :lol: 

There's a difference though surely between an official news outlet linking a story on Twitter and some randomer pretending they are in the know trying to get retweets?

55 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

please not Bates, please no...