Blackandra

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Especially with that shitehawk Windass infront of  him, they're right side will rip that pair a new one 

Exactly,

I think he will line up 4-5-1 with Miller on the left side, it has to be the case really....

For his faults he works hard and pops up with a goal in this fixture and knows what it means.

Just cannot see a way we win this game whatsoever with the team we will have.

1 minute ago, OhW said:

There are two posts on the previous page from @Cedrick that begin with the word "if" and you reply to him with "but you don't know..."

And you ignored the context for the both of them. His "ifs" were in the context of his points before, where said he couldn't say for sure; plus, his if in the first time he used to do with the photo being genuine.

On 22/09/2017 at 13:19, Turnberry18 said:

And you ignored the context for the both of them. His "ifs" were in the context of his points before, where said he couldn't say for sure; plus, his if in the first time he used to do with the photo being genuine.

1 minute ago, OhW said:

Yes I know, and I agree. @Turnberry18 seems happy for you to speculate but not others.

I think his point is that some people approach it in a completely negative way.. saying he just fucked off and doesnt care etc... that is more than speculation, in my opinion - that is jumping to conclusions. Im merely speculating that he has gone to deal with his injury rather than slagging the guy off for not giving a shit. 

As for the moral support etc.. we have people at the Club who have been involved in these games... Im sure they will be around these guys before the game. 

Just now, johanhentze said:

I think his point is that some people approach it in a completely negative way.. saying he just fucked off and doesnt care etc... that is more than speculation, in my opinion - that is jumping to conclusions. Im merely speculating that he has gone to deal with his injury rather than slagging the guy off for not giving a shit. 

As for the moral support etc.. we have people at the Club who have been involved in these games... Im sure they will be around these guys before the game. 

Good post, and I agree with all of the points; which makes it even better!

On 22/09/2017 at 13:22, johanhentze said:

9 minutes ago, OhW said:

Exactly. It's not speculation that he has a problem with, it's negativity. 

I think there is a distinct difference between jumping to conclusions and speculation here, to be honest.

One slags off the player for not caring = jumping to a conclusion. The other speculates that it MIGHT have something to do with the injury and leaves it at that = speculating whilst not jumping to any conclusions.

57 minutes ago, OhW said:

If he plays well he gets praised and if he plays shite he'll be criticised. CRAAAAZY isn't it?!

Really is mental - you got to pick one or the other and stick with it throughout their entire career regardless of form