Blackandra

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

There's a difference though surely between an official news outlet linking a story on Twitter and some randomer pretending they are in the know trying to get retweets?

Aye there's loads of that shit that goes on but too many people quick to dismiss something because it's Twitter or a negative story 

happens loads when the daily record or the Sun have a story - they are scummy bastards but it doesn't mean it's fake news or an untrue story 

2 hours ago, orangecountry said:

A player who gets what it means to play for Rangers who'll have the fight and determination to get through the game... yup. I've no fear young McCrorie will fill alves' boots no problem.  

Yip one has one and the League and Cups in 3 different nations and the European Champioships with his country....the other has played 6 games for Dumbarton.

Not a slight in the youngster but no replacement for Alves

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Your a strange strange lad 

you are making my point for me - If I believe something to be true I will regadless if it's on Twitter or negative - but check back the pages and people having a pop for being negative or taking notice of something on Twitter 

so what's your point? You agree with me 

there's no hating going on ya snowflake :lol: 

You're a bit of a thicko then aren't you KAI?

The Earth still flat to you, yeah? :lol: 

25 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Yip one has one and the League and Cups in 3 different nations and the European Champioships with his country....the other has played 6 games for Dumbarton.

Not a slight in the youngster but no replacement for Alves

Over the course of a season I'd agree. A one off game against them? Ive no worries here. He'll be fine 

12 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Bruno being called a coward is gathering pace on Twitter.

He's faced Sanchez and Bale but shites it from a wee candy floss heided cunt and the most overrated striker ever to play for them? :lol:

I wouldnt go as far as saying he’s being a coward but i think he’s finding Scottish football difficult, there’s a lack of skill and much more brute force than he’s probably used too. 

44 minutes ago, Lothianbear said:

I wouldnt go as far as saying he’s being a coward but i think he’s finding Scottish football difficult, there’s a lack of skill and much more brute force than he’s probably used too. 

Aye probably, he's played at the top level but has no divine right to come in and be fantastic right away. He will settle in no problem though I just wish he was still over here for tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Aye probably, he's played at the top level but has no divine right to come in and be fantastic right away. He will settle in no problem though I just wish he was still over here for tomorrow. 

Ye i agree, Where’s the team unity Pedro speaks so fondly of, Alves should be there helping to motovate the team to victory, i understand the need for treatment, rest etc but its no life threatning, vs them is ! certainly career threatning anyway.