News on Alves

RFCRobertson

11 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

1. Can you provide justification that this SOLELY was the reasoning?

2. Why? Because he had an injury before a key game then recovered before an international game?

Can you list examples of the tackles he's backed out of or actions that seriously question his commitment?

I'll assume this'll come back to the degree of injury prior to the taigs game....

3. Disappointing yes. Major disappointment / him bring pish I'd say no.

Must say he looked seriously embarrassed by that ginger twat's goal for Hivs.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

Must say he looked seriously embarrassed by that ginger twat's goal for Hivs.

Yeah but did he shit out of it, show lack of commitment, or just defend poorly?

That and breaking the wall were poor, but I don't see that as making him pish and a major disappointment.

8 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That and breaking the wall were poor, but I don't see that as making him pish and a major disappointment.

Seemed a bit lost positionally on that one, for me - hopefully those things should improve as relationships build with his other defenders.

Be nice to have these international interruptions out the way, to get that process moving along.

On 04/10/2017 at 15:51, RFCRobertson said:

Another thing is is just before Friday, Pedro said Alves was about ready to join the first team again but didn't want to risk him. 

So for him to be training now makes complete sense. Some folk on here aren't happy unless they can be moany cunts about things. 

"Some folk on here aren't happy unless they can be moany cunts about things"

I concur.   :lol:

15 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

All 3, been a big disappointment

On 10/4/2017 at 16:27, baxterboy said:

.... emm... you're dead right, it is indeed a fact that I didn't see what he did 'on' that picture (I hope it wasn't anything too improper); however, I did see what he did 'in' that picture, and based my comment on it!

Since the wife is at this moment screaming in the bedroom - dilating and having contractions in an effort to give birth to a future Rangers midfielder, I think it's prudent for me to get off the site before she demonstrates to Bruno just what exactly 'taking no prisoners' is all about. 

I'll be sure to send a pic ;)

My point was that he might well be doing these things in training. 

All the best with the wife and wee one :) 

18 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The first goal looked like he just read the ball wrong while it was in the air to me, easily done.

He's not had the impact on the team I'd have hoped he'd had yet but It's still early days, he's still a sensible head back there and I'm confident he'll do a job for us.

Alves is a vast improvement, in comparison to either Kiernan or Wilson. Every free kick, every corner kick and cross into the box, was a nightmare waiting to happen. He brings calm and certainty to our defending and he's a leader. Some are never happy.

3 hours ago, barcodebear said:

"Some folk on here aren't happy unless they can be moany cunts about things"

I concur.   :lol:

It's posters who come on here to cause the unrest and there mates join in, I would imagine they see Rangers two maybe Four times a season if they can get tickets.

On 10/4/2017 at 09:09, siddiqi_drinker said:

@Bluepeter9 may be as you say a wanker, he can certainly create that impression for those not able to see through his posts but I don't believe I have ever heard him bad-mouth Rangers players, in fact quite the opposite.  

As for posting 'constructive criticisms to motivate particular players. ' I am sure that those players who actively follow RM are suitably motivated, perhaps Bruno only reads Portuegese fan forums.  :confused:

You didn't understand the comment. 

I didn't state bluepeter9 badmouthed players.

What I did say was: "I never come close to calling an active player or manager a cunt. I save that for wankers like yourself."

Which actually means I save usage of the term 'cunt' for wankers like bluepeter9.

Knowing how the comments of all of us managers on the site are enthusiastically read by players, I compensated for the language barrier and sent Bruno the same message, via google translate, on a Portuguese  forum. 

Bruno pm'd me - thanking me for the motivational comments, and said that he was well aware that bluepeter9 was a cunt for badmouthing him, and he'd be getting a rocket up his arse when he returned from international duty.

I wrote back and told him google translate, as usual, had fucked up his pm -  by translating 'pinata' as 'rocket'.

At least we agree bluepeter9 is a 'wanker' which, btw, when translated into Portuguese is 'bluepeter9'.

On 10/4/2017 at 10:59, Bluepeter9 said:

Your first paragraph made me laught - I'd love you to find any post by me calling any player or manager past or present a cunt - there's 20 odd thousand of them - if I've ever done that I'd be shocked. 

...emm ... didn't say you did, mate!

Btw, if you get an invite to Bruno's wain's birthday party in the next few weeks, might be wise to have another arrangement planned on that day.

8 hours ago, johanhentze said:

All the best with the wife and wee one :) 

On 10/4/2017 at 08:32, markem said:

.... Good luck. 

Cheers, lads!

Baby boy!

Got right battered by the wife during delivery, she said it was just 'reflex' response, and not because she caught me earlier on RM during her contractions, aye, right!

Btw, when the wife wasn't watching, I asked the wee guy what kind of effort Bruno had put in for Rangers compared to his effort for Portugal.

Of course, he couldnae reply but his diaper was full.

So I'll leave it up to you to decide if he considered Bruno's effort thus far as pish or shite ;)

3 hours ago, baxterboy said:

...emm ... didn't say you did, mate!

Btw, if you get an invite to Bruno's wain's birthday party in the next few weeks, might be wise to have another arrangement planned on that day.

???? You've obviously been drinking - that makes even less sense than your other gurgetations in this thread.