Jamie Walker says he could get a ‘bigger club than Rangers’

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Average player speaks about Rangers to the DR and we get 5 pages of shite, oh dear. 

Don't think we know that he even spoke to the DR.  The Sun are providing links too. More likely he did a presser or something and the Rhebel are passing it as their interview. With their typical fuck Rangers slant.

I'm not fussed by him as a player but the number of folk that have turned on him based on the joke of a paper's article is ridiculous. As I said previously, would have hoped we'd have learned from their previous by now. We've clearly not.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has he played at s high enough level ? From what i have seen and i admit its little then the answer is no. 

Unless he means manchester united , barca or real madrid when he means bigger club then its obvious "bigger club" means more money.

we need players , especially those brought up in our culture to be working their socks off to be signed by us. 

If there was anyone good enough in scotland to compete against the bheasts then you can be certain they signed them when we were working our way back up. 

I like the boy moult, hes consistent for a motherwell team that is pretty gash. I would sign him quickly, gentlemans agreement if need be before they do, they have a history of meddling and trying to snatch our targets. 

14 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Don't think we know that he even spoke to the DR.  The Sun are providing links too. More likely he did a presser or something and the Rhebel are passing it as their interview. With their typical fuck Rangers slant.

I'm not fussed by him as a player but the number of folk that have turned on him based on the joke of a paper's article is ridiculous. As I said previously, would have hoped we'd have learned from their previous by now. We've clearly not.

Made my comment based on “Let’s not kid ourselves, Rangers are a massive club and of course, it was on my mind,” he said, as quoted by the Daily Record. from the OP.   Agree totally with your last two comments.  If we get him for free he may be worth a shot but 1M seems well OTT

8 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Made my comment based on “Let’s not kid ourselves, Rangers are a massive club and of course, it was on my mind,” he said, as quoted by the Daily Record. from the OP.   Agree totally with your last two comments.  If we get him for free he may be worth a shot but 1M seems well OTT

Yes I know.

But it's not the first time I've seen that rag put out what appears to be an interview of theirs where they've added fake questions to genuine comments made in a presser.

I don't know where the quotes come from. But if the sun and rebel are both providing similar quotes then it's unlikely to have been an interview by one of them.

15 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

Has he played at s high enough level ? From what i have seen and i admit its little then the answer is no. 

Unless he means manchester united , barca or real madrid when he means bigger club then its obvious "bigger club" means more money.

we need players , especially those brought up in our culture to be working their socks off to be signed by us. 

If there was anyone good enough in scotland to compete against the bheasts then you can be certain they signed them when we were working our way back up. 

I like the boy moult, hes consistent for a motherwell team that is pretty gash. I would sign him quickly, gentlemans agreement if need be before they do, they have a history of meddling and trying to snatch our targets. 

Could you point me where he is quoted as talking about a bigger club?

The guy might be good for hearts but as we’ve seen with templeton, velicka and shite bag black it’s a total different demand playing for Rangers.   If he gets bigger money elsewhere then good luck to him, not worth a million when only 12 months to go on his deal though and I think the club were correct to not pay it