Jamie Walker says he could get a ‘bigger club than Rangers’

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I swear to fuck this is the most offended forum on the planet

he could sign for a bigger club than us, what's he meant to say? "aye I'd sign for Rangers cause I couldnt do better"

and if we really wanted him we would have put up the cash, fair dues in glad we waited to possibly get him for free in jan  but he's hardly being out of order for saying it calm doon fs

cunts are just looking for reasons to be offended these days

Am sick of hearing supposed Rangers fans in Scotland that are desperate to sign for us then when it happens they are powderpuff in the jersey or its too big for them. 

Then when they don't get the move they say they can move on to bigger and better things :lol: 

If half these players were half the fan that most of us are we'd be in a better place

I think what he means is “I can get more money from other clubs than Rangers”.

He wasn’t someone I was desperate to sign and to be honest if Rangers isn’t your first choice then you can fuck off to the English championship for your TV money.

I love how people on here lambaste the media and call them all sorts, but when they do an interview with someone and they say things about/against Rangers its all the media are all of a sudden a bastian of truth, I mean, its not like they have ever mis-quoted someone before...

As far as Jamie Walker is concerned, would he add to our first team - possibly, would he add to our squad - definitely!

What do you expect him to say? 

'I support Rangers, I was gutted not to sign for them in the summer, everyone knows I want to sign for them so I am going to sit here all year and pray every night before I go to sleep that an offer comes in January so I can join'

1 minute ago, Del said:

I love how people on here lambaste the media and call them all sorts, but when they do an interview with someone and they say things about/against Rangers its all the media are all of a sudden a bastian of truth, I mean, its not like they have ever mis-quoted someone before...

As far as Jamie Walker is concerned, would he add to our first team - possibly, would he add to our squad - definitely!

What do you expect him to say? 

'I support Rangers, I was gutted not to sign for them in the summer, everyone knows I want to sign for them so I am going to sit here all year and pray every night before I go to sleep that an offer comes in January so I can join'

He’d add fuck all on current form and was never worth the money quoted.

if you read the article aswell it’s direct quotes

CFC to come in for him in January. Then kindly loan him back to Hearts for remainder of the season. Bigger club move, they want a player they go get him as cash is no problem. he was never a Rangers fan etc...can see it all now in the media.

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

He’d add fuck all on current form and was never worth the money quoted.

if you read the article aswell it’s direct quotes

So hes not better than having noone to play at LM if Windass is injured or isnt playing well? He would offer much more than Dalcio and the rest of the clowns we currently have! I agree with not paying the price they asked but thats irrelevant now.

I read the article but again what do you expect him to say? As for the direct quotes, if the paper said it then it must be true right?

17 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The guy is probably towing the Levin line.

However, don't fancy the cunt. Better to spend our money elsewhere.

In my opinion we wont get a player of his ability and potential for free anywhere else.

As for spending money elsewhere, if we cut Dalcio and a few others we would probably be saving money compared to what Walker would want.

Just now, Del said:

So hes not better than having noone to play at LM if Windass is injured or isnt playing well? He would offer much more than Dalcio and the rest of the clowns we currently have! I agree with not paying the price they asked but thats irrelevant now.

I read the article but again what do you expect him to say? As for the direct quotes, if the paper said it then it must be true right?

If the printed direct quotes incorrectly it would have to be rectified.

his attitude stinks and hasn’t kicked a ball since his toys came out the pram and on current form he wouldn’t displace Josh Windass and that in itself is disgusting.

no point signing Rangers fans if that’s all they are

25 minutes ago, Del said:

We all know that quotes in a rag are not always the same as the actual words that leave people’s mouths or the way they intended them to sound, that’s why we have wee emojis on forums.

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

“Let’s not kid ourselves, Rangers are a massive club and of course, it was on my mind,” 

“But I’ve got seven months left on my contract and it’s up to me to play well and maybe get an even bigger move.”

“It’s a massive club and if it doesn’t happen, I can still go on to bigger and better things.

“Rangers aren’t the be-all and end-all. It’s up to me to show what I can do and maybe get something better.

There's plenty admiration of us in the quotes.  He's hardly negative towards us. 

The above quotes are what he actually said and remove the typical slant of the journo which is as always negative towards us.

Typical DR article. Would have thought folk would have learned by now.

This all day long. ??

A fucking nobody before we showed interest in him, and will be wherever he goes! :lol: What a banger. Obviously has taken on board what Levein said about us "not keeping promises", when we didn't actually make any.

Hope to fuck we avoid this transfer all together and have other players in mind. 

Don't see the big deal with the interview. A player keeping his options open while they have a couple of months the left until clubs can approach them.

From a playing POV I hope we look elsewhere, a left footed winger would suit us better at the moment than an "inverted winger" type that wants to cut in most of the time, but I have a feeling regardless of who our manager is by that point someone in the background will make signings like him and McLean.