Jamie Walker says he could get a ‘bigger club than Rangers’

He'd certainly improve our left side and I don't have any issue with him putting himself in the shop window as afterall he is about 24 is he not so this move will be his first but also last big one no doubt.

He'd be an improvement on what we have but we should be able to do better than him.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I swear to fuck this is the most offended forum on the planet

he could sign for a bigger club than us, what's he meant to say? "aye I'd sign for Rangers cause I couldnt do better"

and if we really wanted him we would have put up the cash, fair dues in glad we waited to possibly get him for free in jan  but he's hardly being out of order for saying it calm doon fs

cunts are just looking for reasons to be offended these days

Who could he sign for that would be bigger than us? He's seriously over rated and the SPL/Hearts is his level. Anyone who thinks differently is kidding themselves on. He'll vanish into Championship obscurity if he moves down South. 

Nice though that you call your fellow fans cunts for having a different opinion. :tu: 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Am sick of hearing supposed Rangers fans in Scotland that are desperate to sign for us then when it happens they are powderpuff in the jersey or its too big for them. 

Then when they don't get the move they say they can move on to bigger and better things :lol: 

If half these playerbs were half the fan that most of us are we'd be in a better place

I really think he's been partly brainwashed by Budge & Levein. I'd love to know what these 'promises' were that were supposedly made to him! 

18 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Who could he sign for that would be bigger than us? He's seriously over rated and the SPL/Hearts is his level. Anyone who thinks differently is kidding themselves on. He'll vanish into Championship obscurity if he moves down South. 

Nice though that you call your fellow fans cunts for having a different opinion. :tu: 

I really think he's been partly brainwashed by Budge & Levein. I'd love to know what these 'promises' were that were supposedly made to him! 

fuck up cunto

40 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He's signing a pre contract in January he knows the drill just trying to play to the gallery

He may be saying it to keep hertz on his side and get some match time. They have put him of the team before because we were intereated in him.

Anyhow, it's a DR story. Best to read the quotes and ignore their angle.

7 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

English championship at best, if he thinks thats bigger than Rangers fair doos.   Enjoy!

Sadly the English championship is miles bigger than the SPFL will ever be and the wages will be more - far more.  Sadly these are the times we live in thanks to TV revenue and the fact the football in Scotland is rank rotten. 

37 minutes ago, Ibroxric72 said:

"It’s a massive club and if it doesn’t happen, I can still go on to bigger and better things." Quote unquote. He's probably been set up here by the DR but deary me what a big head he comes across as. Must be one helluva player :whistle:

I'm reading that as Rangers are a massive club, and if it doesn't happen he hopes he can still go on to bigger and better things (than Hearts).

Not much big headed about that.

He won't get a bigger move than Rangers,but lets himself down,if the Daily Record isto be believed. If and when funds are available in January,I think we could do better and we should be aiming for a higher calibre of player if we are to compete for the league.

20 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm reading that as Rangers are a massive club, and if it doesn't happen he hopes he can still go on to bigger and better things (than Hearts).

Not much big headed about that.

Could be however it seems to me as bigger and better things than Rangers. 

1 hour ago, Ibroxric72 said:

Could be however it seems to me as bigger and better things than Rangers. 

It can be read either way.

The fact that an obvious slant has been put to the content, to lead the reader down a certain path, by this Rangers hating rag isn't coincidence though imo.