Millers Agent

Lloyd

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Dorrans Jack I appreciate that both are just in the door but I think the scottish lads will stand behind miller tbh. Has kenny ever been a issue for any manager during his times here I cant remember any tbh in fact every/manager when asked about Miller say he's a credit to the game and someone youngsters should look upto.

Yet according to the RO hes been a "naughty boy" IF thats the case why is our captain getting involved not only that he is full of support for KM.

Something is rotten mate and its time we as a club grow some nuts and deal with it 

Aye Miller. Time to deal with him.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Aye Miller. Time to deal with him.

Serious question as I genuinely don't know, what's he actually meant to have done? has Pedro ever said he's the mole? the more I think about it, Pedro doesn't have a massive filter - he's spoke about club leaks a few times since he's been here surely if it was that he'd have just said it? he's not known for not speaking his mind - that's what makes me think it's something else - little power plays instead, for example.

6 hours ago, Gustav said:

Your mental theory about Foster doesn't come close to adding up, he was being called a traitor, rat etc. for weeks before the St Johnstone thing for leaking to the Record/Jackson.

Exactly. This is about the St Johnstone leak that Kenny's agent has dragged him into, even though it has nothing to do with him. 

if folk are right and this is Miller/Wallace trying to force the board into getting shot of the manager then we truly are fucked.

think what you want of Pedro but he is the manager, hes the top man and if anybody is leaving then it should be them 2

what message does that send out to any new manager in the future? "btw we expect you to get results but ye also have to keep auld Kenny and eez pal Lee happy aswell or we will need to sack ye because they are the ones really calling the shots"

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Exactly. This is about the St Johnstone leak that Kenny's agent has dragged him into, even though it has nothing to do with him. 

He hasn't dragged him into the St Johnstone leak as far as I can see

Nobody is blaming him for that

1 minute ago, showtime69 said:

if folk are right and this is Miller/Wallace trying to force the board into getting shot of the manager then we truly are fucked.

think what you want of Pedro but he is the manager, hes the top man and if anybody is leaving then it should be them 2

what message does that send out to any new manager in the future? "btw we expect you to get results but ye also have to keep auld Kenny and eez pal Lee happy aswell or we will need to sack ye because they are the ones really calling the shots"

Aye that's the problem. I agree.

I want Pedro gone (I'm not going to lie) butas you point out what message does that send out that two has-been's who are of no value to us this season and beyond take precedence over the manager of the club in the eyes of the board.

That's where there's no winners in this circus, no matter how it pans out. 

But the bigger point is that there's continued circuses with Pedro and his ways - Miller past few weeks, maybe Wallace now and before that it was O'Halloran, McKay, Halliday ... even slaughtering Windass in public after his best ever game for us Motherwell away first game of the season - there's a common denominator in all this and it's not any of those players, who, to the best of my knowledge have never pissed off any manager in their careers or been in any sort of controversay. 

I don't think that Miller is the mole ( i might be wrong though ) the way i see it is Kennys opened his mouth once too much for Pedros liking so Pedros had to show him who the boss is Millers no liked it so Pedros dropped him.

Then you've got Kennys agent weighing in with the mole shite,i haven't seen anywhere Pedro saying it's Kenny.So it now looks like Millers off which to me is good news as he's been rubbish most of the season anyway.

Oh and Wallace should have been non-commital as i think he's backing Miller over Pedro there,not a good idea for him as he could be out the door as well.

20 minutes ago, Gustav said:

He hasn't dragged him into the St Johnstone leak as far as I can see

Nobody is blaming him for that

Millers agent made that statement almost immediately after Pedro spoke of the the St Johnstone leak. 

Kenny's agent has played a blinder in doing so, just to get him his final move and signing on fee before he hangs up his boots. 

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye.

Foster isny a grass.

Who told Pedro that St Johnstone knew his team and tactics before we last played them last season then? 

The only link we have at St Johnstone is Foster. 

So I ask you again, have you got a better theory?

Can't get past thinking this whole "players vs the manager" theories that people are dreaming up & saying that the board are going to have to choose between them is a lot of shite! 

Pretty sure the full team went straight to Pedro after Candeias goal against Hamilton! 

There may be an issue with Miller, and depending on how Pedro see's his comments, Wallace too! However I don't think it goes beyond that! 

Of course, we don't know the whole story but from what we do know all I can see is Miller leaving in Jan to another Scottish Premiership outfit, the likes of Killie!

Lee Wallace could possibly lose his captaincy as well, which in all honesty, we have been crying out for for a long time! Obvious choice would be Dorrans or Alves (Dorrans for me as I dunno how long Alves has left in him) 

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

Can't get past thinking this whole "players vs the manager" theories that people are dreaming up & saying that the board are going to have to choose between them is a lot of shite! 

Pretty sure the full team went straight to Pedro after Candeias goal against Hamilton! 

There may be an issue with Miller, and depending on how Pedro see's his comments, Wallace too! However I don't think it goes beyond that! 

Of course, we don't know the whole story but from what we do know all I can see is Miller leaving in Jan to another Scottish Premiership outfit, the likes of Killie!

Lee Wallace could possibly lose his captaincy as well, which in all honesty, we have been crying out for for a long time! Obvious choice would be Dorrans or Alves (Dorrans for me as I dunno how long Alves has left in him) 

There's nothing being dreamt up as it's been evidenced before - O'Halloran, Forrester, McKay, Halliday, Miller and maybe Wallace now (depending on how Pedro interprates his comments) .. A few players went running to Pedro after the Hamilton goal, wouldn't mind seeing a clip again to see how many I don't think it was most of them, but I could be wrong there.

20 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Who told Pedro that St Johnstone knew his team and tactics before we last played them last season then? 

The only link we have at St Johnstone is Foster. 

So I ask you again, have you got a better theory?

Nobody because they never knew, just like he never knew Kilmarnock's team, guesswork.

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

There's nothing being dreamt up as it's been evidenced before - O'Halloran, Forrester, McKay, Halliday, Miller and maybe Wallace now (depending on how Pedro interprates his comments) .. A few players went running to Pedro after the Hamilton goal, wouldn't mind seeing a clip again to see how many I don't think it was most of them, but I could be wrong there.

This yin

Just now, Band of Brothers said:

I dont think it was many tbh KAI 3 at most if I remember rite even if that.

Aye same but I can't say for sure ... think Pena was one if not mistaken looked like it was more they guys 

This is when someone posts a gif of McCrorie, Jack, Dorrans, Tav and Windass all there with him too :lol: 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Aye same but I can't say for sure ... think Pena was one if not mistaken looked like it was more they guys 

This is when someone posts a gif of McCrorie, Jack, Dorrans, Tav and Windass all there with him too :lol: 

Searching like fuck here lol

44DEA6EB00000578-4934816-image-m-40_1506

I think it was just Candieas as he pointed and ran up to him.

20 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I seem to remember the majority going over but it was a Friday night game & you know how it is :lol: the bus was bouncing on route to the game never mind coming home!