Millers Agent

Lloyd

Just now, KingKirk said:

With wallace backing miller do you think this could be the "big players" in the dressing room try to force pedro out the door? Didn't halliday say the manager will be gone by xmas. Maybe this is kenny sacrificing himself to force the club into a decision.

I honestly think something like this is in the pipeline and have done for a while if I'm honest. Incoming circus.... 

Just now, KingKirk said:

With wallace backing miller do you think this could be the "big players" in the dressing room try to force pedro out the door? Didn't halliday say the manager will be gone by xmas. Maybe this is kenny sacrificing himself to force the club into a decision.

More speculation. Not saykng you're incorrect but there's too many non-football issues going on right now.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I honestly think something like this is in the pipeline and have done for a while if I'm honest. Incoming circus.... 

Miller is finished but for me its like ferguson and PLG  if it comes down to it I believe our board would back miller tbh. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Miller is finished but for me its like ferguson and PLG  if it comes down to it I believe our board would back miller tbh. 

They can't back Miller. He's toast. Barry still had many years left in him - to be blunt KM is no longer an asset 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Would raging if the board backed Miller or Wallace both done imo and the players the manager has bought in are better 

4 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

More speculation. Not saykng you're incorrect but there's too many non-football issues going on right now.

Does Wallace comment on the situation if Walter smith is our manager no chance why because the respect he has for him. Wallace has backed KM what does pedro do now. Strip him of the armband that'll go down well. The manager has his back up against the wall here mate 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I suppose it depends how deep thinking/paranoid/conspiracy-minded you are but you know there's going to be people thinking the board have engineered it because they don't have the balls to sack Pedro, the same way they didn't have the balls to sack Warburton and Weir, they done it mutually with a Forest move lined-up after they came to the board etc. This could be the perfect storm for them after Robertson said last week it's a vital period for Pedro and they've gave him clear targets and objectives over the next 7-games.

I'll get shouted at for saying that and giving the nutters ammo and creating more innuendo but I'd never rule anything in or out with this lot. We are still a circus as a club who appoint the wrong people in every department going from boardroom to dugout. 

I think this has a bit to go.

I suppose it depends how deep thinking/paranoid/conspiracy-minded you are but you know there's going to be people thinking the board have engineered it because they don't have the balls to sack Pedro, the same way they didn't have the balls to sack Warburton and Weir, they done it mutually with a Forest move lined-up after they came to the board etc. This could be the perfect storm for them after Robertson said last week it's a vital period for Pedro and they've gave him clear targets and objectives over the next 7-games.

I'll get shouted at for saying that and giving the nutters ammo and creating more innuendo but I'd never rule anything in or out with this lot. We are still a circus as a club who appoint the wrong people in every department going from boardroom to dugout. 

I think this has a bit to go.

Yep, more speculation, and like Kingkirk you could be correct. Theres been too many significant words/actions in the last 2 weeks - 

Record runs a story - deny its Miller

Pedro says he has/had a mole - tommy wright denies it

KM in and out of training - agent releases a statement

Now Wallace - well certainly not distancing himself from Miller

Presser tomorrow (unless club release a statement clarifying certain areas) is a joke! 

20 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You do like to stir up old shite - we've done this twice now - where you forget what you've said before - you chucked the dummy out last time. I've had enough of the Groundhog Day shite so move on. 

So you can't tell me what I'm meant to have lied about then ... the only person chucking the dummy is you when I call you a certain thing (but I can't due to PM's from an admin telling me to wrap it) you made a big thread saying you were leaving the last time because of it :lol: 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Yep, more speculation, and like Kingkirk you could be correct. Theres been too many significant words/actions in the last 2 weeks - 

Record runs a story - deny its Miller

Pedro says he has/had a mole - tommy wright denies it

KM in and out of training - agent releases a statement

Now Wallace - well certainly not distancing himself from Miller

Presser tomorrow (unless club release a statement clarifying certain areas) is a joke! 

All points to a massive attempt at getting the manager out the door by whatever means 

Tomorrow will be all about this saga and for me the manager needs to clear this up. If that leads to agents having another pop so be it get the cards on the table and put this to bed. We are clearly trying to manage this situation and it aint working. It could end up costing the manager his job

So you can't tell me what I'm meant to have lied about then ... the only person chucking the dummy is you when I call you a certain thing (but I can't due to PM's from an admin telling me to wrap it) you made a big thread saying you were leaving the last time because of it :lol: 

That was brilliant the cunt totally lost the plot.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

All points to a massive attempt at getting the manager out the door by whatever means 

Tomorrow will be all about this saga and for me the manager needs to clear this up. If that leads to agents having another pop so be it get the cards on the table and put this to bed. We are clearly trying to manage this situation and it aint working. It could end up costing the manager his job

I think the longer the club keep quiet and leave Pedro to answer/dodge questions the more likely this theory stands up. If Pedro comes under anymore player/agent 'revolt' and they dont publically back him......... well? 

5 minutes ago, pcbear said:

What a fuckin circus we need to keep the eye on the prize re Sundays game, these distractions are imo no good.

I know it's really pissing me off we have a big game on Sunday and it's all about petty infighting.

They all need to grow up there employed by the club not the bleeding media .

I can't help but think Wallace has made an absolute cunt of that and should of kept his mouth shut. 

'What's happened (if anything) is between Kenny and the manager and I can't really comment on it' should of been his reply or something to that affect. 

15 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I think the longer the club keep quiet and leave Pedro to answer/dodge questions the more likely this theory stands up. If Pedro comes under anymore player/agent 'revolt' and they dont publically back him......... well? 

As @K.A.Isays maybe it suits them gives our board a out in a few weeks should things start to go wrong again :tu: By saying nothing IMO he slowly day by day costing himself  his job and I dont think he can see it