Millers Agent

Lloyd

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Imagine wanting the club to make an official statement to justify a managers team selection after winning 2 games comfortably away from home.

Fucking riddy:lol:

It's actually embarrassing, near enough every thread you get a comment 'we need a statement from the board about this'. 

It's laughable.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

But but I NEEEEEEEEDDDD to know aaaaarrrrggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

People on here are obsessed with statements. I swear there's people calling for one on a near daily basis.

It's an absolute joke, it really is.

Fair enough if we got trounced in both games since Miller was dropped and the team showed no fight or desire, winning 4-1 with 10 men and comfortably beating a St Johnstone team who were on our coat tails, and should have beat the beggars at the piggery, is desire enough for me.

58 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Wallace should have literally said nothing. From reading his comments, he's effectively said nothing.

A magnolia interview, nothing to get pissed about and certainly nothing that contributes either way to the Miller / Pedro issue.

Not pissed about it, guess i'm just hoping it results in getting wallace to fuck!

23 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Imagine wanting the club to make an official statement to justify a managers team selection after winning 2 games comfortably away from home.

Fucking riddy:lol:

None of us know anything about what goes on inside the club, but there are many on here who'll just keep pushing their own agendas. 

I don't think this is a big deal at all, Miller 100% will thankfully not be our player next year. He's done well for us in the past but he's done now. 

Sitting there thinking has had his say about it as well now. Sooner we come to an agreement on termination the better imo. 

Here's what we do know, and it's next to nothing. certainly nothing new. 

As far as dressing room splits go,

Miller, Wallace, Holt and Halliday are a clique. Those 4 are extremely close.  Halliday doesn't like Pedro, MOH doesn't like Pedro. Miller doesn't like Pedro. I'm told a few players wives detest Pedro too, that may be mirrored by their husbands, it may not. 

I suspect much like the era under PLG some payers are struggling with the change in work ethic and ethos at the club as Pedro tries to professionalise our club after years of amateurish pish. These dinosaurs need weeded out and hopefully wheels are in motion for that. January will hopefully see another wee clear out of imposters. 

Every day Miller remains a Rangers player, this shambles will linger. The board have to back their manager and get rid of the cunt. 

12 minutes ago, JWAB said:

None of us know anything about what goes on inside the club, but there are many on here who'll just keep pushing their own agendas. 

I don't think this is a big deal at all, Miller 100% will thankfully not be our player next year. He's done well for us in the past but he's done now. 

I don't think it's a big deal either tbh, no surprise that Dorrans had his best game for us so far in Perth with Miller out the team.

I have been thinking from early on this season that Miller has been stifling Dorrans play by dropping back and trying to be the playmaker then watching the team scramble to regain the ball after it either bounces off him or he passes it to the opposition.

This season is a step too far for Kenny, i appreciate his efforts but he's finished and if i was a fan of any other club i would be pretty annoyed if they were looking to sign him never mind pay him a handsome signing on fee like people are suggesting he is looking for.

Just now, Tenerife Bear said:

Sitting there thinking has had his say about it as well now. Sooner we come to an agreement on termination the better imo. 

Here's what we do know, and it's next to nothing. certainly nothing new. 

As far as dressing room splits go,

Miller, Wallace, Holt and Halliday are a clique. Those 4 are extremely close.  Halliday doesn't like Pedro, MOH doesn't like Pedro. Miller doesn't like Pedro. I'm told a few players wives detest Pedro too, that may be mirrored by their husbands, it may not. 

I suspect much like the era under PLG some payers are struggling with the change in work ethic and ethos at the club as Pedro tries to professionalise our club after years of amateurish pish. These dinosaurs need weeded out and hopefully wheels are in motion for that. January will hopefully see another wee clear out of imposters. 

Every day Miller remains a Rangers player, this shambles will linger. The board have to back their manager and get rid of the cunt. 

lmao that's brilliant.

Just now, Tenerife Bear said:

I find it repulsive. 

You find it repulsive that 4 players in our squad are close? You find it repulsive that 2 players who are on loan dont like the manager? You find it repulsive that some players wife's dont like the manager?

Just now, plumbGER said:

Next manager after Pedro must demonstrate how he plans to make the wives of the players accept him, then he can explain how he plans to take the club forward, tactics, training methods etc.:lol:

Keeping the payers happy is best way to keep wives happy mate! :thumbup:

For the record, i am very much Team Pedro on this one. The only thing he has done wrong in this Miller saga is not pay the cunt off yet. 

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

You find it repulsive that 4 players in our squad are close? You find it repulsive that 2 players who are on loan dont like the manager? You find it repulsive that some players wife's dont like the manager?

I find it repulsive that we have professional players, who claim to have the clubs best interests at heart undermining their manager. It's immature pathetic bullshit, toys out the pram because he doesn't think they are good enough.