Millers Agent

Lloyd

Just now, Bronzy said:

Bluepenis9 and Deanzmeanzmongoz are clearly the same person, you couldn't get two very similar severely intellectually challenged people on the same forum, apart from @Jam_piece.

@Redwhiteandblue @Miller time 

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I agree that everything the manager does should be final 

if it was something in isolation that’s fine but there’s too many player problems with Pedro for my liking - it’s ok putting it to the back of your mind and saying it’s mostly surplus players spitting the dummy or previous years there wasn’t the internet or intense media coverage at Rangers but things seem to happen with us at Rangers under Pedro that just don’t happen at other clubs and it’s a growing list and there will be a time everyone will be in agreement and say the circus has gone on too long 

Unless the manager remains and gets rid of the remainder of unwanted players who are the true circus.

3 minutes ago, Gustav said:

They are both genuinely disabled though, BP9/Dean clearly sat in school wanking under the desks and writing "haters" out of the resultant ejaculate on the floor

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I wouldn’t use Barton as an example and compare it to just now as he’s been a circus everywhere he’s went when the guys I’ve mentioned have never had issues at all anywhere 

Throwing Barton into the mix is just another length that people go to to defend Pedro- another desperate length 

Claiming mccoist is a better manager than Pedro is an example of the pathetic lengths you'll go to to slag the manager. 

No sane person thinks mccoist is anything other than our worst ever manager.

21 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You jumped into the conversation about it and 'seemed' to endorse it - I'm to lazy to try to find out exactly how but as perception is allowed in your world of blame I'll stick by it. If you don't think Kenny was unprofessional in that instance why defend the point? 

'Seemed' = cop out.

'Too lazy' = knows you're wrong.

'Perception' = cant just say hands up, fucked it.

Because it's the naive and wrong decision to make going out after a OF game, and especially a defeat. It's not wise in the slightest due to bams, alcohol, and the WoS mentality.

You should be safe to do loads of stuff in life here in the west but in reality wouldn't as you know the situation it creates.

It's not unprofessional as its reasonable pretty much anywhere else. But it is and was bloody stupid and a player has to remove the possibility as unjust as it seems. Or risk a quick escalation and the jail. As happened.

31 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

They are both genuinely disabled though, BP9/Dean clearly sat in school wanking under the desks and writing "haters" out of the resultant ejaculate on the floor

Mongo, disabled, wanking under tables and your avatar ??

and Gustav likes you ??

44 minutes ago, gsa said:

Claiming mccoist is a better manager than Pedro is an example of the pathetic lengths you'll go to to slag the manager. 

I would rather have had McCoist over Warburton every day of the week. 

59 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Unless the manager remains and gets rid of the remainder of unwanted players who are the true circus.

But my point is there will always be something else in the pipeline with him. He creates situations. He will get rid of this lot, like he did the last, then when there's another run of defeats he will string more players out to dry to cover his own inadequcies (spelling) - in the time he's been here that's the way I think he works. It's as plain as the nose on the end of my face to me. 

I honestly think that in time, others will realise it too but time will tell I suppose.

1 hour ago, gsa said:

McCoist and "better manager" in the same sentence is a bit deceptive, almost like I'm saying he's a good manager. He wasn't. 

Is it really such a stretch to think that someone who led us to third last season, was in charge of our heaviest ever Old Firm defeat at Ibrox, first Scottish Cup semi final defeat to celtic since the 60's, first Ibrox defeat to Aberdeen in almost 30-years, put out of Europe at the first hurdle to a team that finished 4th in the Luxembourg league with 7 new signings and hasn't won us 3 league games in a row in Scotland's backwater in the 6-months he's been here is anything other than our worst manager? In fact I reckon I have a case and that's even taking into account McCoist in the Ramsdens, Maribor, Malmo, struggling to compete with Hearts in the second tier.

Both are close to being our worst but Pedro edges it for me. I'm baffled anyone can be offended at someone having that opinion given what I've listed above but just you keep following Rossiter into West End gyms in the middle of the night ya creepy wee bastard. Cheers.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

But my point is there will always be something else in the pipeline with him. He creates situations. He will get rid of this lot, like he did the last, then when there's another run of defeats he will string more players out to dry to cover his own inadequcies (spelling) - in the time he's been here that's the way I think he works. It's as plain as the nose on the end of my face to me. 

I honestly think that in time, others will realise it too but time will tell I suppose.

Hopefully he works out. If not then I hope it's down to results rather than his style or being undermined.

The more time passes the more I'm convinced he will get to the summer at least. Sunday is a big game in that context.

As you say, time will tell ?

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Answer my question - 

A - Gustav is a complete cock socket

B - The Dalcio patter is as entertaining as burning orphanage.

No cheating now. 

Rhetorical?

I'd ask a friend but obviously I have none. 

Id ask the audience but they'd fall out even if the audience was 2. 

So it's A.