Someone please justify his position

K.A.I

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That useless cunt Robertson should be asked to justify his signing. From a poster on FF:

We were promised a manager of the highest calibre - instead we get an unknown, plucked from sitting 6th in the Qatari league and who has achieved nothing of note in his career. 

It's now glaringly obvious why his average time at any club is 15 months. 

The board really fucked up on this one. 

It's always difficult to give a fair and balanced opinion in the immediate aftermath of such a devastating loss with so many emotions running through your head.  Anger, pain, frustration, sadness, you sometimes give opinions that can be given in haste.

We have a better squad than we did last season. We have better players in key positions than we did last season. We have a goalscorer albeit he's gone dry the last few games and for the most part Pedro has recruited well. We've had some bad decisions against us all season (NOT an excuse), we've missed so many glaring chances and we've conceded so many sloppy goals. We also seem to be on the verge of doing something only for us to fuck it up. When it comes to key moments, big moments in games we always seem to come second best. That's not good enough. The line between success and failure is so small and we can never seem to catch a break.

We have no divine right to win any game regardless of our illustrious history however to fail to win 3 games in a row, getting close to a 1 year stretch is unacceptable no matter what way you dress it up. Pedro has been hampered during his reign IMO and has had to take over in trying circumstances but the reality is we have failed and are continuing to fail. We cannot accept mediocrity. We simply can't although it seems some have. He has now been in charge during some absolute bombscare results and performances which are just not good enough. For Rangers not to win 3 games in a row is pretty much an instant sacking offence. It's a results business and the results are pretty damning.

The mental thing in all of this is that we COULD actually still have a real run at the title. I appreciate that sounds utter madness. I don't think there is this incredible gulf in Scottish football and I do actually think, possibly with a better manager we could improve. Some team selections and some players are letting Pedro down. Pedro's loyalty to Windass for example really isn't helping his cause and whilst I think the criticism Pena has received on the whole, has been over the top given he has come all the way over from Mexico, a number of his performances have been a massive let down.  Also, even though the big signings like Dorrans, Alves, Jack etc have enhanced the team they have sadly let Pedro and us down when it really mattered in big games this season.

Fuck knows what will happen next but regardless we must win this midweek. That's all that matters. Pretty deflated right now. Really didn't see this coming if i'm honest.................

7 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

so I'm very interested in what business we do in January. There's a couple of glaring things that's need fixed and I can only hope he fixes them.

I think we'll get a few players on pre-contract in January but doubt we'll do any real business beyond that.  I'm as hopeful as everyone else that there's a few million quid to spend but just can't see it happening.

55 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

How much would it cost to sack Pedro and his coaches?  Plenty on here mention the name McInnes but he signed a new contract with Aberdeen a couple of months back and they would want upwards of £1m in compensation.  Changing manager would cost this club millions and I don't think we have the financial resources to do it at this moment.  Even if we did, would there be money left over to allow McInnes to build his own team?  If not, what would be in the point in even bringing him here?

I get what your saying. In this case the board take the flack - terrible decision.

1 minute ago, Bighouse said:

Absolutely bizarre that some in the support brush off the Taigs 60 game unbeaten run as "expected" given their resources, but the same folk are happy to make excuses for our inability to win 3 games on the bounce after spending circa £8m.

For this reason Pedro has to go

6 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

It's becoming increasingly difficult.  I still don't feel that continuous change is good, but I'm increasingly feeling that the current situation is outweighing the negatives of more change. 

We all know that he isn't going anywhere, so I'm very interested in what business we do in January. There's a couple of glaring things that's need fixed and I can only hope he fixes them.

This January will be a rerun of last year, loan deals and bargain basement signings as the ST money will have been spent and the board will only be putting in money to keep the lights on.

To be honest, I wouldn't trust the cunt with another penny.

45 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

There Is no justification for this guy to continue as Rangers manager.

Said it weeks ago, we’re about to see a PR exercise with the point being the 3 man panel who appointed this fraud being excused and a Kenny Miller led player revolt being blamed for his demise.

Folk calling KM a ‘rat’ snake’ etc being shoen up.

I couldn't possibly comment 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

That clown Pedro 

go for it 

I think this was the game that has ended his time at Rangers. He won't get sacked right away but the DoF will be told to start the process of finding us a new manager. I like Pedro but I did say he would be gone for Christmas.

The players dont know what the battle fever is, we have been diluted and it shows. Shambles of a club taking into account the following. Pure and simple. A shambles. An ambarassment to fans. Pedro to fuck and most of his shite signings. We need to dip 2 yeas and save money with this board. The only way. The bheasts will get anothe treble.

THEY WILL TAKE 10 IAR .....make no mistake. Might as well start hurting now especially the fucking appeasers.....

His time was up aftear the 5-1 home defeat to the beggars, Who ever said he was the man as he was the main target also has to go as at the time we were all saying Pedro who? 

But will club 1872 come out and ask serious questions of the board ? Will they fuck, they help King take over his illegal takeover. Offer the £11m to the sharesholdeds Mr King  and invest in the team or your time is up, enough for s enough and if Ashley wants us after he punts Newcastle then come and get us as this board have shown they have no money and can't get investment.

Buy cheap buy twice, but it's us the season ticket holders money they spent on Pedro, but they can use their own getting rid of him Monday or they should look to sell up.

Rangers men my fucking arse 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

His time was up aftear the 5-1 home defeat to the beggars, Who ever said he was the man as he was the main target also has to go as at the time we were all saying Pedro who? 

But will club 1872 come out and ask serious questions of the board ? Will they fuck, they help King take over his illegal takeover.

Pay the £11m in shares Mr King  and invest in the team or your time is up, enough for s enough and if Ashley wants us after he punts Newcastle then come and get us as this board have shown they have no money and can't get investment.

Buy cheap buy twice, but it's us the season ticket holders money they spent on Pedro, but they can use their own getting rid of him Monday or they should look to sell up.

Rangers men my fucking arse 

I said it in the match thread, had this happened under the previous regimes, the paid hands and errand boys would be demanding all sorts / protests etc - but since they are responsible for Oor Dave getting in, their silence is deafening.

By their deeds....

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

He'll be here until the end of the season

Then 4th place here we come!

for all his inability or lack of strategy I can’t bring myself to slag him... as soon as he was linked with the job I told my brother that he’d get it. Simply because the guys that appointed him are fucking clueless fuckers.   It was a much more riskier gamble than plg was.    I actually think he’s a worser manager than John Barnes was for that lot.  Not being able to win 3 games on the spin should be sackable offence alone

10 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

I said it in the match thread, had this happened under the previous regimes, the paid hands and errand boys would be demanding all sorts / protests etc - but since they are responsible for Oor Dave getting in, their silence is deafening.

By their deeds....

Absolutely disgusting , 1872 by fuck? I spent £5k on the share issue shares I own but do they represent me because I don't give them £5 a month for shares which I will never own ? Will they fuck.

None of these so called groups have ever stood up,for the real fans they are all self serving.  Let's see who comes out and demands Pedro goes now? Let's see who have the balls to say , who wanted Pedro? Then they have to go also ? 

No cunt, meanwhile we are handed the tarriers a historic unbeaten season , possible back to back trebles, a couple of 5-1's and only dropped 1 pt in 15 in the league to us, and we can kiss goodbye to 9'in a row also.

What Rangers man would stand for that? We need the battle fever more than ever 

27 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It's always difficult to give a fair and balanced opinion in the immediate aftermath of such a devastating loss with so many emotions running through your head.  Anger, pain, frustration, sadness, you sometimes give opinions that can be given in haste.

We have a better squad than we did last season. We have better players in key positions than we did last season. We have a goalscorer albeit he's gone dry the last few games and for the most part Pedro has recruited well. We've had some bad decisions against us all season (NOT an excuse), we've missed so many glaring chances and we've conceded so many sloppy goals. We also seem to be on the verge of doing something only for us to fuck it up. When it comes to key moments, big moments in games we always seem to come second best. That's not good enough. The line between success and failure is so small and we can never seem to catch a break.

We have no divine right to win any game regardless of our illustrious history however to fail to win 3 games in a row, getting close to a 1 year stretch is unacceptable no matter what way you dress it up. Pedro has been hampered during his reign IMO and has had to take over in trying circumstances but the reality is we have failed and are continuing to fail. We cannot accept mediocrity. We simply can't although it seems some have. He has now been in charge during some absolute bombscare results and performances which are just not good enough. For Rangers not to win 3 games in a row is pretty much an instant sacking offence. It's a results business and the results are pretty damning.

The mental thing in all of this is that we COULD actually still have a real run at the title. I appreciate that sounds utter madness. I don't think there is this incredible gulf in Scottish football and I do actually think, possibly with a better manager we could improve. Some team selections and some players are letting Pedro down. Pedro's loyalty to Windass for example really isn't helping his cause and whilst I think the criticism Pena has received on the whole, has been over the top given he has come all the way over from Mexico, a number of his performances have been a massive let down.  Also, even though the big signings like Dorrans, Alves, Jack etc have enhanced the team they have sadly let Pedro and us down when it really mattered in big games this season.

Fuck knows what will happen next but regardless we must win this midweek. That's all that matters. Pretty deflated right now. Really didn't see this coming if i'm honest.................

No doubt we will as these things go, but it's all papering over the cracks. With or without Pedro, this board need to put up or simply get to fuck. Budgeting for second place is no budget at all, when you consider who we are and what the expectations are. We have no chance of stopping 10iar with this board.

Things remain unstable off the park, cash strapped, court cases and it reflects on it.

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

How much would it cost to sack Pedro and his coaches?  Plenty on here mention the name McInnes but he signed a new contract with Aberdeen a couple of months back and they would want upwards of £1m in compensation.  Changing manager would cost this club millions and I don't think we have the financial resources to do it at this moment.  Even if we did, would there be money left over to allow McInnes to build his own team?  If not, what would be in the point in even bringing him here?

I said after his 3rd game against motherwell last season he was a dud who has bluffed and hoodwinked his way into the job appointed by a committee of numbskulls with no football knowledge they should have gave the job to McInness then tried to be clever and fucked up !!!  The argument about  costing too much to sack him can be out another way CAN WE AFFORD TO KEEP HIM ?  He has cost us 8m on duds on the park and lost out on European money and now cup final money ! His position is unattenable he must go now ! 

58 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

You see here’s the thing. It’s stupid   to think a revolving door of managers and players will bring us any success. Stupid

He needs to be given the time and money to build. Identify the areas we need strengthened and be handed the resources to do so. He’s a passionate forthright guy, the kind of man that eclipses the weak, mouse like characters that our club HAS attracted. I for one are glad someone wears his heart on his sleeve - that’s a good start imo

I’m fucking raging with today and want the very best for my team so this is my opinion- like yours is to sack him, clear out folks and start again. 

Two different opinions from two people who want the very  best for our club  

Too much sense in that. Shut to fuck up!

:thumbsup:

37 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

Absolutely bizarre that some in the support brush off the Taigs 60 game unbeaten run as "expected" given their resources, but the same folk are happy to make excuses for our inability to win 3 games on the bounce after spending circa £8m.

Nail on head here.

For the money which we have spent (and by that I mean we, us, the supporters have fucking spent) we should not be in a position where we haven’t won three games in a row in eight fucking months. We deserve better.

Absolute no one can justify his position but our shitebag full of shite board will keep him because they know they've made a mistake that will cost too much money to fix.

the board are wankers and kings the biggest one of the lot.  

1 hour ago, rangerslion said:

Maybe he does deserve to go. Maybe he doesn't. No matter who the manager of Rangers is you should never disrespect that position by calling them a clown.

And the Rangers fans don’t deserve that today 

fuck the bull fighting fanny 

Some of the replacement managers being suggested are fucking laughable.

Mciness, unproven. Has got 2nd place with no competition and got pumped out of Europe as well as bottling it when celtic slipped up under Dalia.

Mcleish?! I still remember being at the fucking Ibrox gates calling for his head last time he was here. From there he went on to be sacked by Birmingham, Villa, Forrest and.... Zamalek! No thanks.

One thing for sure, the next managerial appointment could be one of our biggest decisions in our history. 

The mhankies got splashed and got Rodgers and look what he did with Dalias duds. Thats what we need to replicate.