Wish Cardoso a speedy recovery

RFCRobertson

4 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Cardoso will be a big miss for us.  We'll now have Danny Wilson or a youth prospect in the heart of defence.

McCrorie done more in the short time he was on than Cardoso done for the full hour and a bit he was on the pitch.

Karl Svensson mark II.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, RD.1872 said:

McCrorie done more in the short time he was on than Cardoso done for the full hour and a bit he was on the pitch.

Karl Svensson mark II.

Ross McCrorie has played about a handful of games as a professional footballer.  I know he's done well so far but let's not get carried away. 

Remember how impressive Danny Wilson was when he first came through?  Solid performance in an Old Firm game, helped us win a title, got a £4m move to Liverpool, etc.  Now most of our fans can't stand him.

4 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Really sore one to get and a disgrace the referee didn't stop play for it. Poor guy was drenched in blood. 

Another pussy, needs to man up! On twitter moaning, should be in fucking hiding and ashamed of his performance. Another fucking  useless  beadrattling coward.

4 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Cardoso will be a big miss for us.  We'll now have Danny Wilson or a youth prospect in the heart of defence.

Thank fuck, hopefully there are multiple youth prospects because we need them in place of this shower of shite.

10 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Ross McCrorie has played about a handful of games as a professional footballer.  I know he's done well so far but let's not get carried away. 

Remember how impressive Danny Wilson was when he first came through?  Solid performance in an Old Firm game, helped us win a title, got a £4m move to Liverpool, etc.  Now most of our fans can't stand him.

At 19 the boy stood up to the hammer throwers they had up front today and even won us possesion a few times and contributed going forward. Cardoso shat it every time he was challenged (fair play the one that done him was a shocker).

The least I want to see in our players is a bit of fight and steel, Cardoso possesses nothing of the sort. 

Defenders of the past must be cringing watching him. I know I am. 

32 minutes ago, will2203 said:

Thank fuck, hopefully there are multiple youth prospects because we need them in place of this shower of shite.

There is more youth prospects and we've seen some of them already.  Beerman who was part of the side that lost 5-1 to celtic at Ibrox, and Bates who was part of the side that lost away to Progress.  They're not better than our more experienced players.

18 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

There is more youth prospects and we've seen some of them already.  Beerman who was part of the side that lost 5-1 to celtic at Ibrox, and Bates who was part of the side that lost away to Progress.  They're not better than our more experienced players.

TMB - may not be better but honest and will try. That is more important than better non trying pish?

image.thumb.png.0c34c48c3cdc600b4983dc363fdf3333.png

I can understand how a player can deliberately smash a player's face in with his elbow during a game.

I can understand how a ref does fuck all about it.

What I can't understand, having been educated by Rangers teams for more than 60 years, is how that fucker Bowman didn't get carried off the field after doing it!

Do you think Davis, or Greig or Hurlock or Forsyth or Roberts or Souness or Butcher or Brown would ever have allowed that motherwell cunt to get away with it, like fuck!

Then, again, mibbee it's a wee bit unfair to expect Rangers players of today not to shite it, when we as a support are regularly shiting it when challenged by the likes of motherwell and the hivs, and let those paedo cunts do what ever they fuck they want in our house!

We expect our players to go to war for us while we as a support never do it and have become pathetic politically correct fannies!

12 hours ago, baltic_blue said:

Changed days indeed. Going off with a broken nose is a shambles. We really did take players like Richard Gough and John Brown for granted. Not only would they have got back up but they would have made sure the prick that done it would have been shitting himself to go near the ball after it. That being said the cunt should have been sent off.

Well looking at the picture the blood would’ve been all over the place so he wouldn’t be allowed on until it was stopped. He also would need stitches in the cut so that would take time. 

So bringing on McCrorie was the right thing to do. 

But never mind I’m sure it’s better to have a pop than actually think about things. 

Cardoso's form aside Scotland must be the only country in the world where a player can elbow smash another breaking his nose without getting a red card.

Had that happened to Scott Brown the death penalty would have been reinstated for the Motherwell player.

In all the ‘Pedro out’ hysteria, it seems that another serious assault against one of our players has gone unpunished again. 

From hivs fans assaulting our players, to stokes chokeslaming Tav, to Sunday’s game - it seems that players just have a free reign to do what they like to us. 

The referee was absolutely shambolic yesterday, and not in our favour. 

48 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well looking at the picture the blood would’ve been all over the place so he wouldn’t be allowed on until it was stopped. He also would need stitches in the cut so that would take time. 

So bringing on McCrorie was the right thing to do. 

But never mind I’m sure it’s better to have a pop than actually think about things. 

He was sitting on the bench not long after with a wee plaster on it. The right thing to do would have been to stop the blood instead of making a sub straight away and throwing a young boy on in a semi final. To be honest I don't think he's that bad and has potential but I will take a pop when I see shit like that. It's a broken nose not a leg.

44 minutes ago, baltic_blue said:

He was sitting on the bench not long after with a wee plaster on it. The right thing to do would have been to stop the blood instead of making a sub straight away and throwing a young boy on in a semi final. To be honest I don't think he's that bad and has potential but I will take a pop when I see shit like that. It's a broken nose not a leg.

How long did it take to stop the blood?? 

If we had played for 10 mins at 10 men Pedro would be getting slaughtered. 

I have to ask but have you ever had a bad nose break? And I don’t mean a bang on the nose that starts bleeding, I mean a proper smashed nose? 

Hes playing bad enough when his nose is fine he would only be worse with it spread over his face. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

How long did it take to stop the blood?? 

If we had played for 10 mins at 10 men Pedro would be getting slaughtered. 

I have to ask but have you ever had a bad nose break? And I don’t mean a bang on the nose that starts bleeding, I mean a proper smashed nose? 

Hes playing bad enough when his nose is fine he would only be worse with it spread over his face. 

this. It's not just a bloody nose it was a broken nose which can be fucking agony and can effect you more than just having pain in your face. I broke my nose one night then reset it and it was one of the most painful things I've experienced and I wouldn't expect Cardoso or any other player to continue after it