BEE

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Then that's - 7 Managers, 3 clear outs all in 6years.

Fantastic :tu:

Do you honestly believe that this manager and players are good enough ? I understand that some people believe a new manager can coach organise and improve these  players and that's fair enough. For me it's another clear out 

Pedro is struggling no doubts about it now, but we sack him then what get another manager in give him peanuts and within 5 or 6 games go through the whole process again declaring the managers shite bla bla. Until we get proper money were fucked.

3 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

In reality Pedro has set us back a good few years.

It will cost us a fortune to pay him off and are now stuck with all the players he's signed for almost £10 million, on extremely high wages, and 90% of them won't be good enough.

Yes, I thought we would be stuck with Warburton's team due to high costs, but they surprisingly left with not much fuss and gardening leave cushions the effect of managerial pay offs. The main issue for me is recouping transfer fees, we seem to take a loss when chnage is required. But to me now, the sign of a good manager is one who can take a squad, get them playing and make minimal additions. Anyone who comes in and says they have to reboot the entire team is just playing for time and abusing the club's money as far as I am concerned.

6 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

It will cost us a fortune to pay him off and are now stuck with all the players he's signed for almost £10 million, on extremely high wages, and 90% of them won't be good enough.

The players he signed have good sell on value so the money has not been wasted like Warburtons duds.

5 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

The players he signed have good sell on value so the money has not been wasted like Warburtons duds.

Will they though?

Will we be able to sell Pena for more than £2.5 million?

Cardoso for £1.3 million?

Herrera for more than £1 million?

Etc.

Morales is the only one I see us getting any potential sell on value from, but the reality is that it probably won't be that much, we will accept the first decent bid that comes in.

6 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Yes, I thought we would be stuck with Warburton's team due to high costs, but they surprisingly left with not much fuss and gardening leave cushions the effect of managerial pay offs. The main issue for me is recouping transfer fees, we seem to take a loss when chnage is required. But to me now, the sign of a good manager is one who can take a squad, get them playing and make minimal additions. Anyone who comes in and says they have to reboot the entire team is just playing for time and abusing the club's money as far as I am concerned.

Exactly, at least the vast majority of Warburton's signings were brought in on free transfers or for small fees.

3 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Will they though?

Will we be able to sell Pena for more than £2.5 million?

Cardoso for £1.3 million?

Herrera for more than £1 million?

Etc.

Morales is the only one I see us getting any potential sell on value from, but the reality is that it probably won't be that much, we will accept the first decent bid that comes in.

Morelos 4/5 million to England no problem,  Jack 2million no problem that recoups everything he spent never mind the rest

14 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

No you are wrong

King has set us back a good few years - and don't even think about blaming a guy that no one had heard of before he was appointed.

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

No you are wrong

King has set us back a good few years - and don't even think about blaming a guy that no one had heard of before he was appointed.

While I agree with you King made the appointment, the manager is still responsible for spunking millions on shite, being an embarrassment in the media, losing the dressing room, etc.

No one can say the manager didn't get backed. He got given way more transfer money than any of us expected.

10 hours ago, MarzM said:

I've got a shite feeling Pedro will survive this and we'll limp into the game v Hearts. If we lose that then we'll again fuck about into the international break... :(

i think that too as the board does not have money to sack pedro and we will limp from draw to victory till the end of the season, probably finishing third

37 minutes ago, JograBear said:

We should only get rid of him if we have someone as a replacement. This McInnes, McLeish, Davis, Walter pish isn't going to turn things around. We need a current proven manager.

Take too long I think to get the right man.

It would save a lot of personal pain all round and better for everyone if he goes now and just put in Miller/Murty meantime? I feel for the guy, but there is just no way he can show his face, as it would only be personal humiliation.

We are not doing anything with that squad. That was as bad as I've ever witnessed and I doubt it can get any worse under an interim.

15 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

Morelos 4/5 million to England no problem,  Jack 2million no problem that recoups everything he spent never mind the rest

You sound like one of them guys who opens storage containers and makes up ridiculous prices for cheap tat

6 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

While I agree with you King made the appointment, the manager is still responsible for spunking millions on shite, being an embarrassment in the media, losing the dressing room, etc.

No one can say the manager didn't get backed. He got given way more transfer money than any of us expected.

I'll say it again.

Yes the manager is responsible and he should go now, but it's only papering over the cracks and not the big picture..

Bar the two young lads, that squad are as devoid of ability as they are of character. They are not fit to wear the jersey.

There are many things wrong with our club long before Pedro came. From litigation, to PR, to our stadium in disrepair, to our lack of a scouting network, to our signing policy and so on, but last but not least, being underfunded and kept afloat on the loans to equity deal which is only about personal gain.

This board are playing at being billy big baws and taking us for the  suckers we are. They either budget for first and it will take a lot more than 6 mil for 11 players to do it and make us the real deal that our heritage demands or these cowboys can get to fuck out of Dodge