Why is the BearsDen not private?

Rambo1872

Mods is there a reason the bears den is not private like the off topic forum? We are having a bit of a crisis at the moment and talking among ourselves and it seems odd that this part of the site stays open for all to view and lift comments from? Why are we leaving our door open to non site members?  Genuine question this is not a complaint. 

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Could we not have a private forum, which you need x amount of posts like 2500 ?  Then when new members get 2500 posts they get in with the big boys ????

The taigs would just take longer to out themselves if this happened as they would want to see the private forum :lol:

So your worried folk might laugh at us? What happens when you speak to other fans in the real world?

In my world they constantly take the piss and you can't even blame or disagree with them. We are a joke.

Remember it's only a wind up if you let it wind you up.

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I stand by my last thread - it's about the season! 

You stand by it? You should really get a grip.  So called Rangers man by fuck watching the mess he has created ? He should have been sacked after the 5-1 game against the beggars, said it at the time and I stand by that.