The Mexicans

Gaz52

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Same as yourself as it’s just a friend who works there’s seen it but apparently he lives out a hotel and is in the bar from 4pm every day drinking - didn’t say until what time or anything but could be innocent if he’s having a couple of beers or glasses of wine with his meal or something but if that was the case I don’t think an eye lid would have been batted 

Pretty much the same as I heard

The players - Mexicans  as well as Portuguese (perhaps with the exception of Daniel Candeias) could not, or would not, perform to the best of their ability for a manager who persuaded them to further their careers at Rangers and who was keen on having them play for Rangers then I do not expect them to be easily motivated to improve their performances by a new manager who is a stranger to them. 

In my opinion they will be planning their exit out of Ibrox asap.   Getting transfer fees for them is one thing, but it seems to me a wholesale change of player personnel is on the cards now that Pedro has gone.   Which could be a problem for the rest of the season.......depends of course on who the new manager is to be and how well he can get a grip of things at Ibrox.   

1 hour ago, Big Al II said:

Yes id like to see them under a new boss. Pena is a number 10 for me and I'd like to Herrera playing with a partner, decent in the air and hold up play is good.

Think the one most likely to down tools is Alves. Expect a long term back injury soon.

For Alves to down tools he would need to have picked them up first.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Ship all losers out 

That definitely means Tav ,Windass and player that played under last 2 managers 

Get rid or we will doing this again in 20months 

Big time.

I would also include Wes. Nice guy, but simply not good enough. The only person he puts the fear in is himself and half of Ibrox.

1 hour ago, Bigdave30 said:

They are supposed to be professionals, I hope they act like it and kick on regardless of who the manager is.

If they can't manage that then I'm sure whoever ends up in the hot seat will be more than happy to show them where the door is.

I haven't seen much professional thus far and I don't expect that to change anytime soon.

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

If Pena is on 33k a week any new manager should be looking to move him on as soon as is humanly possible. Wouldn't mind punting Herrera and bringing in Moult either. Haven't seen much of Herrera so I suppose it may be considered harsh, but from what I have seen, he isn't going to give us anything.

No fucking way we better be paying that fat lazy dud 33k a week!!! 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Ship all losers out 

That definitely means Tav ,Windass and player that played under last 2 managers 

Get rid or we will doing this again in 20months 

We’ll never achieve much with anyone who played under the last two managers. Any of the last of Warburton’s dregs, or this latest batch of chancers.

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Not everyone, I certainly hadn't heard anything remotely close and neither I notice had a few others. 

You musn't have frequented the Pena thread or used Rangers social media pages in the last week then. That's not really my problem.

19 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I haven't seen much professional thus far and I don't expect that to change anytime soon.

I just hope some of this optimism I've had is not missplaced for a change.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and see how they perform for murty before I whip out the scattergun.

33 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

You musn't have frequented the Pena thread or used Rangers social media pages in the last week then. That's not really my problem.

Gave up on the Pena thread when some fat bloke in a skin tight t posted a pic and the thread took a left turn. Only use RM for me RM for my news, never get any unfounded rumours on here. :whistle:

Pena is gash, Hererra is gash, hopefully some cunt takes them back to where they came from and is willing to return some of the dosh,  Alves is a plastic hard man, very dissapointing, Cordoso is pish, Windass is pish,  The two clowns we have on loan can fuck off , the rest are mediocre.