Regime change needed

eejay the dj

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

There is always one

But who?

you must have someone in mind or would you rather it be anyone out with our current board? 

if I remember correctly there wasn't many up for the challenge before King and co?

unfortuanatly I doubt very much anyone would be willing at this moment in time who would take the challenge on.

our problem is the players that Warbs inherited from McCoist then Pedro inherited from him. 

Although our squad falls way short from where we should be we need a good manager that will be afforded a bit of time to build a solid squad.

as supporters we maybe demand too much too soon without seeing the long game.

if we keep calling for and getting heads when things go wrong then we will achieve nothing.

todays game is a case in point.

yes it wasn't good enough, we all know that, but what are the alternatives open to us just now?

can hardly blame Murty, he can only work with what he's got and if we have players who should step up and take responsibility on the park but relinquish that requirement or are simply not good enough there's little he or or board can do.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many deluded bears on here.....absolutely no cunt on this planet will buy Rangers and throw away tens of millions of pounds  probably around the 40 million mark on players alone in 1 transfer window to get us where we all want instantly not going to happen I, m afraid.

The only other way back to the top is giving a manager time to build the team which 90% of us won't allow Pedro being an example, he had to replace an entire squad of players around 20 players needed shipped the fuck out he brought in a dozen and for me done well with the money given but was not given the time for these players to bed in at all.  Now we have no manager......next 1 in will get a few games 1st taig game if he loses it will be sack him he's shite fuck the board etc.....is our job not to support the team and new manager to get it right even through the bad times our support has lost its way and recently and I fear for our future because of it...no manager worth his salt will take on a poisoned chalice not getting the support he needs from the fans......We're Glasgow Rangers we shouldn't be doing this to our own Right??

58 minutes ago, loyalandtrueblue said:

But who?

you must have someone in mind or would you rather it be anyone out with our current board? 

if I remember correctly there wasn't many up for the challenge before King and co?

unfortuanatly I doubt very much anyone would be willing at this moment in time who would take the challenge on.

our problem is the players that Warbs inherited from McCoist then Pedro inherited from him. 

Although our squad falls way short from where we should be we need a good manager that will be afforded a bit of time to build a solid squad.

if we keep calling for and getting heads when things go wrong then we will achieve nothing.

yes it wasn't good enough, we all know that, but what are the alternatives open to us just now?

can hardly blame Murty, he can only work with what he's got and if we have players who should step up and take responsibility on the park but relinquish that requirement or are simply not good enough there's little he or or board can do.

This board IS the root cause. The rest is drivelling pish.

2 hours ago, bilkobear said:

Mike Ashley would destroy Rangers.

He came close once, only stupidity would consider giving him a second opportunity.

The man is our enemy.

Charles Green signed on the dotted line for Rangers , not Mike Ashley ............We need serious money to stop the filth from dominating for years to come.......Where do you think its going to come from ?

1 hour ago, loyalandtrueblue said:

But who?

I never once said it had all the answers

We are just mere Rangers foot soldiers who actually give a flying fuck about the current malaise strangling our club 

It emanates from a bastard of a previously failed board member ,who visits us sometimes for occasional games 

His cosy sidekick of a previously failed board member does fuck all to justify any position within our great club 

Between them .I'm absolutely certain they struck a deal with the Sfa to be quiet on anything that remotely means going on the attack against our many enemies 

They are only interested in themselves .Their status .They are a disgrace for our club and all the guys who think I'm a dick for spouting this are welcome to come back to me in 5/6 years when the beggars have won 10/11/12 and we are on our 6/7 th manager in this pitiful time to be supporting our once majestic football club 

See my post folks.....  Bitter reality -- sad to say.

It's done.  Scottish football does not register.  Period.  I live and work in Central London for one of the biggest companies in the world.  We attract talent from all over the world.  The absolute 'beauty' of that is that you meet and talk to all sorts.  The 'Old Firm' might register with a few....  But not the majority.

SKY won this back in 1992 or so.  We have no chance.  The Glasgow fishbowl of media is .. well.. up to them.

I love my club -- and am devoted to my club -- but, the good old days -- are done.  All we can fight for is pride.  And that is good.. and the fight we need to win!

5 hours ago, Smile said:

As soon as they got in anyone with any sense knew they would use us and run us into the Ground.

I see it different they stabilised us but either lack the funds or lack the will to fund us in the way we need to be funded.  They’ve done their bit but it’s time to move on. The $64000 question is who will buy them out, bankroll us on and off the park? No one has stepped forward thus far. 

How have the board stabilised the club?  

loans have increased 

Untested managers are still being hired

Players are still needed for key areas

Scouting system is still needed 

limited investment in the youth system 

litigation after litigation

no bank overdraft

no shares issue 

no NOMAD

no listing on AIM

no plan

So what have this board actually achieved and where are they steering the ship? 

imo King and Murray need to stand down for the good of the club, allowing another member of the board to stand as chairman and open the avenues to getting a share offer on the table and having a NOMAD and being on AIM will help encourage new investors . Kings loans can be secured on the car park until they can be paid back. 

This AGM has to count so the club can finally move on from this stagnant period.

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

loans have increased 

no bank overdraft

no shares issue 

no NOMAD

no listing on AIM

no plan

imo King and Murray need to stand down for the good of the club, allowing another member of the board to stand as chairman and open the avenues to getting a share offer on the table and having a NOMAD and being on AIM will help encourage new investors . Kings loans can be secured on the car park until they can be paid back. 

This AGM has to count so the club can finally move on from this stagnant period.

Aye , but apart from that  :lol:

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

loans have increased 

no bank overdraft

no shares issue 

no NOMAD

no listing on AIM

no plan

To be fair Mark Allen has set a scouting network in place albeit John Brown and someone else so we just need to see how they get on 

the rest of your post is spot on tho 

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

loans have increased 

no bank overdraft

no shares issue 

no NOMAD

no listing on AIM

no plan

Take a bow hen something I thought would never see on RM is a bang on post from yourself apart from "scouting part" :thumbsup:

Never have wanted or liked this board but as Kingkirk posted they do not miss the chances created on the park. We created enough chances to win two games. As Murty said after the game we need to be more clinical in front of goal. Morelos may be the best we have at the moment but he is not good enough for Rangers.