F*** The Board.

Clemdog

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bronzy said:

I bought a ticket for the game on Wednesday, and I'm genuinely considering giving it away just because I can't be arsed watching us anymore.

This is what you've done to Rangers Dave, soon enough people will just not bother turning up.

Didn't go tonight and don't know if I will on Wednesday, never ever thought I'd be saying that about Rangers but genuinely cant handle this anymore.

We need real leadership at the top and proper investment in the team but will never happen with these embarrassments in charge.  Wish we could get someone with integrity and some actual wealth in charge. Otherwise we'll keep struggling and the standards keep dropping.

Just now, Essandoh said:

I’ve lost all belief that we’ll ever reach the heights of yesteryear again. It’s done.

How I've been feeling lately too. Genuinely have no idea how we can come back from this unless some sort of miracle investor appears from nowhere.

Infuriating that some in our support seem to think this is some sort of acceptable building process we're currently going through and all

Should never have sacked Pedro without having something in place for a replacement. Same situation we were in last season, they have learned fuck all, get them to fuck.

Mind you don't know what's worse, having a manager who the players apparently hate in charge of the team or a glorified youth coach who should be nowhere near the first team.

Didn't want Pedro to stay, no one in their right mind would have, but definitely should not have been punted without the board having at least an idea of what they were going to do. 

Only the fans paying for this.

Just now, Gustav said:

Didn't go tonight and don't know if I will on Wednesday, never ever thought I'd be saying that about Rangers but genuinely cant handle this anymore.

We'll lose both Aberdeen games, it's an absolute stick on.

At this point I'm losing interest in football in general tbh, I only really cared about us and now we're just awful.

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

An absolute stick on.

Honestly I can see the cunts doing it with Ferguson as his assistant.

The worst thing is that there's morons in our support who will think it's a great move.

I honestly have no idea what they are doing. Incompetent doesn't even come close.

A club our our stature should always be looking to make ourselves better in every single department. The board should always be looking for better managers and the manager should always be looking for better players. Even if your manager is Walter Smith and your playmaker is Brian Laudrup, we should never rest on our laurels and always be on the look out for someone better. 

If however, you have an under performing manager, like Pedro was, and previously like Warburton was, it is utterly inconceivable that the new manager process or short list had not commenced whilst they were still in position. To then still not have a permanent manager at this stage, a full month after Pedro's dismal, is utterly criminal, inexcusable and quite frankly unforgivable.

We were 6 points behind the taigs a few weeks ago. I genuinely believe with a swift and correct appointment we could seriously have given the title a shot this season. We could have really put the pressure on and seen what they were made of. However, the sheer arrogance and incompetence of this board have fucked any chance we may have had. Thanks a lot guys.........................

This even goes back to last year when that prick Ally’s share points could have got the extra resolution through yet this never happened with this board, it’s as if they were stalling as they had little money back then and certainly not enough to put us where we should be. Everyone of those cunts are getting fuck all votes from me ????

If Aberdeen sold 43000 STs and played in front if 50000 fans we would be able to say that they were streets ahead of us in terms of revenue and it would be no surprise that they were streets ahead of us in the League. But we all know we are the ones with the fanbase and the revenue but also the ones with incompetence from the board, management and players.   Put a Rangers Media 11 out against Dundee or Hamilton and we would have done no worse.  Criminal levels of underperforming from all concerned.

This Board has failed in each of its strategic priorities. No leverage of significant external investment (they were never going to succeed here due to King's toxicity). No significant progress against club targets (ie league position, winning a major trophy). No successful managerial appointment (they are about to have their third shot at this). They are a bunch of utter incompetents, led by a charlatan and they are taking the club down. 

21 minutes ago, Sid2103 said:

Should never have sacked Pedro without having something in place for a replacement. Same situation we were in last season, they have learned fuck all, get them to fuck.

Mind you don't know what's worse, having a manager who the players apparently hate in charge of the team or a glorified youth coach who should be nowhere near the first team.

Didn't want Pedro to stay, no one in their right mind would have, but definitely should not have been punted without the board having at least an idea of what they were going to do. 

Only the fans paying for this.

The writing was on the wall for Pedro a long time ago. Any compent board would have had a list of potential replacements which was continuously being reviewed and updated. If Pedro had turned it around the list need never be used. If you have to get rid of him then you have a detailed transition plan in place already with a short list of 2-3 names.

These utter vermin in our boardroom and executive could not find their arse with both hands.

22 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Honestly I can see the cunts doing it with Ferguson as his assistant.

The worst thing is that there's morons in our support who will think it's a great move.

A McLeish-Ferguson double act really would be the final straw for me. That would be the signal that the club had given up. 

35 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The board

Their incompetent club management: Robertson, Traynor etc

The scum who orchestrated the dirty campaign to get them into power: Graham, Houston, Brown, Marshall (X2) and all the rest.

They all need to be physically ejected from Ibrox and never allowed back in any capacity, even though the turnstile.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

The writing was on the wall for Pedro a long time ago. Any compent board would have had a list of potential replacements which was continuously being reviewed and updated. If Pedro had turned it around the list need never be used. If you have to get rid of him then you have a detailed transition plan in place already with a short list of 2-3 names.

These utter vermin in our boardroom and executive could not find their arse with both hands.

Crucial word here is 'competent' . You are absolutely right - this Board lacks the basic intelligence and capacity to do the basics. 

50 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Any Rangers' fan who cannot see blame in the board needs to get a grip.

This is their shambles and no-one else's. 

Yet again the fans blindly back the Club and we get a fucking school boy Manager who brings his patsy pals. 

I cannot wait for a second month of fannying about before we get our next failure. Total incompetence. 

We, the old cunts (most now banned) told you this 4 years ago.

they are bereft of ideas, cash, and deportment. They are entirely unsuitable. They need, moved on.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Exactly what I was saying at the time.

To have a shortlist ready to go shows you are prepared and willing to do the right thing for the club.

To be sitting here weeks later with only one update which basically said we're working on it give us time, says to me they were totally unprepared, and sacking Pedro was a somewhat spontaneous decision for them.

Not surprised to say the least but, exact same thing with Warburton, they weaseled their way out of his contract and got praised for it off some fans, had the balls to sack Pedro and we are further behind now than we were before.

Scunnered.