team effort

1 minute ago, DMax399 said:

It was refreshing, but let’s not be fooled.

We won’t win a title with this team.

Aye we are short of the required quality but we are also not THAT bad as is, understandably, often claimed after another let down. The team lacks both character & quality to go on long unbeaten runs required to challenge, however the basis of the squad is not too bad. By that, it is not time to throw the baby out with the bath water, rather than another rebuild focus on adding 3-4 quality additions that improves key areas of the pitch and you could see some significant, and fairly quick, boosts to performance and results!

28 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Even shitebag Wilson was going through cunts

thats what I want to see fs. 

When he is in that kind of form he is an absolute joy to watch. 

He can be way to casual at times but when he makes time for himself it looks effortless. I think he's probably suited to a more slower tempo country unfortunately, he has a sweet left foot too.

The one thing I noticed tonight is Bruno is actually quite clever with his distribution, his first thought is always to put the opposition full backs under pressure. We won quite a lot of throw ins or forced throw ins in the Aberdeen third after balls from him. It may be a bit hit and hope but it is effective.

17 minutes ago, nelsonRFC82 said:

Aye we are short of the required quality but we are also not THAT bad as is, understandably, often claimed after another let down. The team lacks both character & quality to go on long unbeaten runs required to challenge, however the basis of the squad is not too bad. By that, it is not time to throw the baby out with the bath water, rather than another rebuild focus on adding 3-4 quality additions that improves key areas of the pitch and you could see some significant, and fairly quick, boosts to performance and results!

I agree mate.  3 or 4 quality players with the right man in charge would be about right.

25 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Ive said a few times I'd like to see him and Alves alongside each other for a few games.

He does seem to compliment Alves well, but is still beaten far too many times in the air for my liking. 

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

When he is in that kind of form he is an absolute joy to watch. 

He can be way to casual at times but when he makes time for himself it looks effortless. I think he's probably suited to a more slower tempo country unfortunately, he has a sweet left foot too.

The one thing I noticed tonight is Bruno is actually quite clever with his distribution, his first thought is always to put the opposition full backs under pressure. We won quite a lot of throw ins or forced throw ins in the Aberdeen third after balls from him. It may be a bit hit and hope but it is effective.

Yeah, a less physical league and he’d be great. 

Bruno is a good footballer. The RM experts wrote him off as well which is just nonsense. Easily the best centre back we’ve had at the club in years. 

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

He had a good game tonight, his best for a long while.

??

It’s really strange why they can’t do it for the other 40odd games of the season.

If they put that amount of effort into every game they’d win the vast majority and that includes cups and leagues. 

I genuinely have no idea why they don’t do it, it’s frustrating it really is. 

I never thought I’d see the day when Josh Windass ran a defence ragged. 

19 minutes ago, Sket said:

Just to point out...we put in the exact same performance against these notorious bottle merchants at the exact same time last season. We were a shambles then and we're still a shambles now. 

Tonight changes fuck all.

No we didn’t we were shite that day and under the cosh and somehow managed to score 3 goals

tonight we absolutely dominated them and bitch slapped them back to their level