Any news on Danny Wilson?

BlueThunder

I think Wilson epitomises the team and our problem in a lot of ways. When he's switched on, plays with intensity and dare i say has something to prove after being out of the team for a while, he genuinely is a top quality defender at this level. His ability has been clear since he was 17 years old on Walters team. 

Its you bog standard, non-televised, bread and butter 3 o'clock kick offs against the Ross Countys, Hamiltons and Killies of the league though that he just plays like a total fud, and looks way below his actual level. 

You could genuinely throw him in against Real Madrid in a champions league game away from home and i'd be more confident that he'd play well than i am that he'll do so at home to county next week. 

55 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

Thanks for that but to the untrained eye he definitely looked like he should have been under some sort of observation rather than just sitting in the dugout.

M8 I agree and I thought like rugby and of course the NFL I has assumed for head knocks there would be a concussion protocol in place where the player would be examined by the team doctor.  

In England from the 2014/15 season,  any player suffering a head injury must now leave the pitch and the club doctor must decide if the player is capable of continuing - not the team manager or coaches.  Not sure if that rule applies in football's ultimate backwater.

Much slated on here but I love Danny Wilson.boy is a class act .what a fuckin header that was.im getting carried away again .fuck sake Rangers.why do you always do this to me.fill me with pride and optimism.only to fuck it all up next week.feels great today.been a long time since we battled like fuck for a win.turning point I think for us.

No Surrender 

Rab