Any news on Danny Wilson?

BlueThunder

31 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

He didn’t look particularly great at the end. I’m guessing he has a concussion. Dont know the rules these days. Does a concussion mean missing a number of games automatically?

I don't think he realised the game had finished. He looked spaced out. 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Wouldn't risk him against Ross County next week, will need him for Edinburgh scum a week on Wed.

Don't know so much. All our CB's have been pretty decent the last two games. 

Bates and Cardoso played well today and Ross is on fire. 

54 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

If you watch the replay of them hitting the bar he catches one on his right temple. That's probably when it happened.

I think he also held his head after a clearance at end of first half. A double concussion is very serious in contact sports.

50 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Is there not something about 10 days rest if you have suffered concussion?

He looked pretty bad at the end of the game an hour after the incident.

Not sure but if you were concussed after an accident at work is not usually 7days rest to make sure balance and vision is not affected?

1 hour ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Didny look too great when he was sitting on the bench or after the game either. Hope he's ok 

If anything he looked worse at full time than when he originally came off. I would have thought that would have been a straight to hospital job for full assessment - surprised to see he was still in the stadium (sheep fank).

6 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

If anything he looked worse at full time than when he originally came off. I would have thought that would have been a straight to hospital job for full assessment - surprised to see he was still in the stadium (sheep fank).

:tu: 

38 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

Should be able to follow concussion protocol and a doctor should be capable of performing that assessment at the ground 

4 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Should be able to follow concussion protocol and a doctor should be capable of performing that assessment at the ground 

Thanks for that but to the untrained eye he definitely looked like he should have been under some sort of observation rather than just sitting in the dugout.