***Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread***

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

BT sport old boy and probably best after seeing that line up to get a beer cracked :guiness:

I told BT sport to fuck themselves after they wouldn't drop their price for me so I need a stream and don't worry about that mate I'm not coming off it now until the 4th of January 

I admire Murtys loyalty to our youth players and the members of the squad he 'trusts' but is Bates really a better option than Cardoso in an already weakened first xi

Asking because I'm actually not sure but I don't think I'd be starting with Bates & Hodson together.  Genuinely worrying.  

Glad to see Pena in the squad, better option than what we had last weekend. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I told BT sport to fuck themselves after they wouldn't drop their price for me so I need a stream and don't worry about that mate I'm not coming off it now until the 4th of January 

Be on youtube no doubt but found a nice wee site last night for Sky as I dont have it but would imagine be showing game today.

http://sportsmaza.com/#

1 minute ago, RowX said:

I admire Murtys loyalty to our youth players and the members of the squad he 'trusts' but is Bates really a better option than Cardoso in an already weakened first xi

Asking because I'm actually not sure but I don't think I'd be starting with Bates & Hodson together.  Genuinely worrying.  

Glad to see Pena in the squad, better option than what we had last weekend. 

Based on the game time both have had in the last year, Bates is a better defensive option than Cardoso IMO.

Archived