Murty until the end of the season

Bears r us

1 hour ago, the brown brogue said:

I'm pretty sure he said in his post match interview on BT Sport that at 1-0 he didn't know what to do and whether to change things, then when we started to come more into the game he decided to leave things as they were. 

By the time he'd made his mind up it was of course too late.

We were getting ripped open by fucking Klmarnock all the second half. He needed to try and sort that by bringing on another defender. Bates was hopeless all game. John should have been brought back to defend as the full backs were howling.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The decision to appoint Murty full time until the end of the season belongs to the Board. He shouldn't be in this position but he is and I will support the guy until he is no longer in the position. 

Why did they appoint him yesterday when they could have waited until January. 

It's not going to end well with Murty which is a shame but he has been put in the position to take the flak by the board. 

4 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

The decision to appoint Murty full time until the end of the season belongs to the Board. He shouldn't be in this position but he is and I will support the guy until he is no longer in the position. 

Why did they appoint him yesterday when they could have waited until January. 

It's not going to end well with Murty which is a shame but he has been put in the position to take the flak by the board. 

My guess would be to take some heat from King and his court verdict.

They have jumped in three games before they needed to act and after today made a real fuck up once again. :duh:

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Garry Monk has parted ways with Boro. Not that it will happen but only our board could appoint a new manager at the start of the weekend and have a new one in by the end of it!

Would do a great job with us.

2 minutes ago, Clunge said:

Would do a great job with us.

Fuckin CM punk would do better than murty, never mind Garry monk. 

I would say murty is probably the worst manager in the league at the moment and any other manager at any other team in the league could do a better job here 

14 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Murty is a embarrassment tbh 

he should have never been in this position, but an embarrassment none the less 

So it’s his fault? His fault the board have forced him into this? His fault he’s working with a squad he has no control over? His fault our most valuable centre back doesn’t fancy it on an Astro pitch? His fault were missing our 2 best midfielders? 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

They have jumped in three games before they needed to act and after today made a real fuck up once again. :duh:

This is why it happened to bury bad news they could have waited until January.

3 minutes ago, WGOH said:

So it’s his fault? His fault the board have forced him into this? His fault he’s working with a squad he has no control over? His fault our most valuable centre back doesn’t fancy it on an Astro pitch? His fault were missing our 2 best midfielders? 

I lay the blame at the boards door

but ultimately he has to take some criticism ffs. Hamilton, Dundee, st Johnstone and now kilmarnock hav beaten us in the last month or so. 

He seems a nice guy, but he is just clueless, like a rabbit caught in the headlights. It’s so embarrassing for us. 

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

I lay the blame at the boards door

but ultimately he has to take some criticism ffs. Hamilton, Dundee, st Johnstone and now kilmarnock hav beaten us in the last month or so. 

He seems a nice guy, but he is just clueless, like a rabbit caught in the headlights. It’s so embarrassing for us. 

So. It isn’t his fault he was thrown into this position. This isn’t his squad. He can’t control the fact Alves doesn’t fancy it, or the fact we have Dorrans and Jack out. Or the fact Pedro only bought one decent striker. Or the fact Pedro bought no centre halves. 

Graeme Murty hasn’t embarrassed us, Dave King has and will continue to do so until someone stands up to the fucking cunt

1 minute ago, WGOH said:

So. It isn’t his fault he was thrown into this position. This isn’t his squad. He can’t control the fact Alves doesn’t fancy it, or the fact we have Dorrans and Jack out. Or the fact Pedro only bought one decent striker. Or the fact Pedro bought no centre halves. 

Graeme Murty hasn’t embarrassed us, Dave King has and will continue to do so until someone stands up to the fucking cunt

Murty is ruining his career at the moment as it will end in tears and embarrassment for him. He will get sacked and probably have to go down south somewhere to get a job. 

The board are the real problem. 

This bastard king needs to be challenged and needs a wake up call to what he is doing to the club, and others, but he thinks they’re untouchable as there are the “saviours” 

something drastic needs to happen 

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

It's a shame for Murty because when he was iterim and we lost then the Board were getting flak for not appointing a Manager, Now Murty has taken the Job Permanently untill the end of the season he is going to get the flak for poor results. 

To wait until the summer after the way they have went about trying to get Mcinnes is a shambles, I really hope that Murty can turn this round but I think it's going to take someone experienced to turn us round.

2 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Murty is ruining his career at the moment as it will end in tears and embarrassment for him. He will get sacked and probably have to go down south somewhere to get a job. 

The board are the real problem. 

This bastard king needs to be challenged and needs a wake up call to what he is doing to the club, and others, but he thinks they’re untouchable as there are the “saviours” 

something drastic needs to happen 

Not Murtys fault. It’s the boards fault if Murty ruins his legacy here. The board forced him into this position. This board are ruining our club. Worse than Green, Somers, Ashley etc and I really mean that.

Just now, WGOH said:

Not Murtys fault. It’s the boards fault if Murty ruins his legacy here. The board forced him into this position. This board are ruining our club. Worse than Green, Somers, Ashley etc and I really mean that.

I agree 

they last mobs were in to take money, which all of us knew, but they from time to time realised that you have to spend a bit and keep us happy. 

This mob are just showing utter contempt for the fans and running the club without any fear of repercussion from anyone. They will kill us off if they stay in power 

Just met Jamie Mcdonald in boozer through here. Says Steve Clarke has made a hell of a didference. Especially compared to Jig who tried to be everyone's pal. Steve Clarke walked into dressing room after the game said well done, wished the guys merry Christmas and said have a drink but don't have too much, you are back in training tomorrow. I fear that the same thing happens with us and Murty whereby he wants to be everyone's pal. They might want to play for him to an extent but they won't fear him. 

Just now, FlippinEck said:

Just met Jamie Mcdonald in boozer through here. Says Steve Clarke has made a hell of a didference. Especially compared to Jig who tired to be everyone's pal. Steve Clarke walked into dressing room after the game said well done, wished the guys merry Christmas and said have a drink but don't have too much, you are back in training tomorrow. I fear that the same thing happens with us and Murty whereby he wants to be everyone's pal. They might want to play for him to an extent but they won't fear him. 

Just another McCoist 

no way anyone has fear of murty. 

Its like a idiot supply teacher being brought in to take the class for the rest of the year. The pupils know they can get away with murder. 

Its exactly the same what is happening at ibrox just now. 

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Wasn't Murty's press conference put on hold until the verdict for king had been announced?

4 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Just another McCoist 

no way anyone has fear of murty. 

Its like a idiot supply teacher being brought in to take the class for the rest of the year. The pupils know they can get away with murder. 

Its exactly the same what is happening at ibrox just now. 

Shambles from top to bottom. 

Let's be brutally frank here: The only thing great about Rangers now is US!

Our supporters have been nothing short of magnificent since this nightmare began back in 2012.

The Board are useless.  The players ( most of them ) are simply not of the standard required. 

But how long can our anchor hold? 

Archived