Murty until the end of the season

Bears r us

5 hours ago, KWBear said:

Another cunt giving it “remember where we have been” shit talk 

I bet people love being mates with you, For the sole reason that they know they can ride your wife and you’d dismiss it as “banter” and “one of those things”... in your mind marriage is a lifelong project needing work and collaboration and all that other bent shite that makes you a cunt 

I hate you 

A shag out of the question then? Xxx 

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will end neither in tears or joy. It will just end quietly with a meh. We are the very definition of mediocrity. In a table of the best managers on the league Murty sadly wouldn't make the top 6. Kilmarnock, Ross County, celtic, Hibs, Aberdeen, Motherwell and St Johnstone all have better. Dundee is unproven

A guess it makes sense for the club to appoint a manager in the short term possibly to help intice players to come to us in January we would struggle if mark Allen was offering a player a 3 year deal but not knowing if a new permanent manger who could come in the next week fancies him and the player is fucked!

When Souness left many expected a big name replacement. But we appointed someone from within with no experience of being a manager and it turned out to be a great success. 

With the decision to look for a British manager, there appeared no outstanding candidate, reading the manager forum there was a wide variety of suggestions but none of them were universally popular. Opinion was also split on DM and TD, especially with the £1 million pound price tag. I can't say i was too disappointed that we didn't get him.

So the obvious choice was to give Murty a chance, if it doesn't work out we can get someone in before the summer, without huge pay-off's being involved.

The real mistake was made last summer appointing Pedro.

3 hours ago, five stars said:

When Souness left many expected a big name replacement. But we appointed someone from within with no experience of being a manager and it turned out to be a great success. 

With the decision to look for a British manager, there appeared no outstanding candidate, reading the manager forum there was a wide variety of suggestions but none of them were universally popular. Opinion was also split on DM and TD, especially with the £1 million pound price tag. I can't say i was too disappointed that we didn't get him.

So the obvious choice was to give Murty a chance, if it doesn't work out we can get someone in before the summer, without huge pay-off's being involved.

The real mistake was made last summer appointing Pedro.

Maybe so but Murty has had a number of games between this spell and the last and nice guy that he seems, the results have been at a very generous best - mixed. We have 3 defeats in 7 this time around 

Could tell how this game was going to go as soon as I saw the line up. Shocking choices, shocking football, shocking game management. Always try to be positive about whoever our current manager is but fucking hell it looks grim. 

We have the worst manager in the Scottish top-tier.  If we keep dropping points like this we wont even finish in the top 4 and get a European spot.  We've lost 4 games out of 7 since Murty took over and although we did beat Ross County and Hibs we were dire.  It's a fucken shambles.

Our next two games are against Motherwell and celtic and I fully expect us to lose both those games.  If that happens Murty must be removed.  I have to believe there's an experienced manager out there who would be willing to act as interim until the end of the season.  Surely Eck would do this for the club?  

Archived