New manager Press Conference

Lloyd

Just now, googglebot said:

This is fantastic news;

meaning;

1.conceived or appearing as if conceived by an unrestrained imagination; odd and remarkable; bizarre; grotesque.

2.fanciful or capricious, as persons or their ideas or actions.

3.imaginary or groundless in not being based on reality; foolish or irrational.

4.highly unrealistic or impractical; outlandish.

:justno:

Cheese rat wanker

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Didn’t think I could hate anyone more than that cunt Bain but Robertson has managed it. 

I hate Bain with a passion an absolute passion but Robertson is fast catching up the absolute pair of the worst cunts going.

I thought Murty spoke really well, as always. You can tell how honoured and humbled he is to be in this position. He's been given the chance of a lifetime and he really does know it. If he has his way he'd manage us for the rest of his life. Now there's only one way he can make that possible.

It's going to be a massive ask however, like everyone else, I would love nothing more than him to be a huge success. Hopefully this starts tomorrow...................

They've thrown our season under the bus.  I'm sure the plan was to sack Pedro and hire McInnes but it's all gone tits up and we've been left with a youth coach who is way out his depth until the end of the season.  

Hopefully the club focuses on moving players out the door during January.  We can't go in to next season with the same shite again.  In the summer we need a top manager and a new squad.

1 hour ago, ronniemca said:

I thought the managing director's performance at the AGM was poor. He has surpassed himself with that abominable display today. A man with no stature, confidence, character or drive is the face of our club! How hath the mighty fallen right enough

Suits Pedro and King to the ground

Both for their different agendas of course

22 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

They've thrown our season under the bus.  I'm sure the plan was to sack Pedro and hire McInnes but it's all gone tits up and we've been left with a youth coach who is way out his depth until the end of the season.  

Hopefully the club focuses on moving players out the door during January.  We can't go in to next season with the same shite again.  In the summer we need a top manager and a new squad.

My fear will be . They go and pay McInnes the million he wanted in his pocket

So as Robertson says gm has done so well these past few weeks it was an easy decision. so getting pumped by Dundee away and Hamilton and st Johnstone at home was just a dream I had thank fuck. Honestly couldn't make it up what a cunt he is and the rest of this fucking board shambles from top to bottom.

2 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Will gm still be in pole position for the gig long term when those dirty tarrier scum bastards tear us a new one at the pedo dome on the 30th. I hope for a different outcome but can't see it bastards.

We have went to that east end hovel in worse states and done the business tbf 

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No King , shyte and Dm supersede them mate

There is that many horrible cunts that have haunted the boardroom of Rangers over the past twenty years it’s hard to keep up with who is the biggest cunt of them all.Although Whyte,Murray and King take some beating.

14 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Will gm still be in pole position for the gig long term when those dirty tarrier scum bastards tear us a new one at the pedo dome on the 30th. I hope for a different outcome but can't see it bastards.

This board convince me

It's not stopping the scum winning back to back trebles  . First time in history ( in their eyes eclipsing all our trebles )

It's not stopping them getting 9/10 and so on

It's not about getting back to Scotland's number 1 club on the park

It's only about their own self importance and positions using our football club to enhance that

I'm still 100 % convinced . King shook hands with the devil to get an easy ride

And signed off on one or many things .

17 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

We have went to that east end hovel in worse states and done the business tbf 

We could well win  but we could also take another tanking

That what is going to happen under these fuckpigs on our board .

Ultimately as long as they running the show . We will continually be going into these games with one hand tied behind our backs

Ducking Robertson spoiled that whole conference.. talking about speaking with the sheep board and everything is rosy? Why the fuck would we need to converse with them unless there’s unpaid tickets or whatever?  He’s a lying speccy bastard and needs hunted ASAP.   If Graeme was the right man they say he is then how come it’s taken 2 months?  Have they forgotten he was previously in the interim role for 6 weeks?

36 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

He needs chased. Runs us like we are fucking Motherwell.

That's exactly how he's running it or being told to run it, like a middle of the road club, he doesn't give a fuck anyway, as said before a yes man and tea boy on executive salary! Worked for john boyle, says it fuckin all for me !

image.jpeg.50a46907333d5756e50b49c6724cce45.jpeg

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate of you're lower than that day you must be in a bad way. That was singlehandedly the worst day I've had following us 

Great night after it though as this support always does. Out my bin in the halls guy phoning me saying he's at the door to fix my burst pipe. Bands on in the background and I'm telling him he's at the wrong door. Had to get a taxi and head up the road. Out my tree talking shite to him about wee bits of copper he can have for scrap :lol:

I just don’t see where the fuck we go from here. Plus to rub salt into the wounds I got told earlier that Naismith is a done deal to us in January. I don’t think the board can be any further away from the fans! Don’t get me wrong as soon as I get a couple of beers down me and a key up my beek on the supporters bus I’ll be thinking we’re going to win the league! ?