Ryan jack

Bellshill_Bear

6 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

told him to break Lego lunches leg next week. wonder what odds you would get for that? 

What, odds you would get on you telling him to break Brown's leg? Slim I'd have thought considering you say you've now done it.

51 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He won't get anywhere near Brown sadly

No one ever does which I just can’t understand because he’s nothing. 10/10 for his hard man vacant stare but he’s nothing and I can’t understand how someone hasn’t even got close to putting him back in his cage. I think McCrorrie is the guy that could do it.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know which makes it more daunting how he can waltz around like Iniesta untouched. 

Embarrassing really, if we get beat we get beat and that's fair enough but watching our players standing off petrified is hard to stomach.

Other teams i can understand, pay too much attention to lego and the other players like Sinclair/Forrest will hurt you, but i expect our players to be able to go toe to toe with them.

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

He won't get anywhere near Brown sadly

I've agreed with a lot you've said over the years mate but I think you've called this one wrong. You've been vocal against Jack as a player in numerous posts but I really feel you need to re-evaluate your opinion on him. He's basically Brown but younger. Give him another chance because he's here for the next 10 years IMO. Probably as captain.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I've agreed with a lot you've said over the years mate but I think you've called this one wrong. You've been vocal against Jack as a player in numerous posts but I really feel you need to re-evaluate your opinion on him. He's basically Brown but younger. Give him another chance because he's here for the next 10 years IMO. Probably as captain.

Bookmark this post mate for after the Old Firm game mate and tell me I'm wrong.

He's 26 I'm sure he's not some kid breaking through that needs time. He's mince.

If, starting against Motherwell on Wednesday night he changes my mind with a cracking performances then great and I'll be the first to say so but as it stands he's one seriously, seriously over-rated player.