This is entirely on the board

K.A.I

6 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Said yesterday, Robertson's comment about the board being "delighted" with the results under Murty should tell you enough about them. Not got a fucking clue. 

The prick then lied and said he never spoke to king after the court ruling. A massive decision and the ceo doesn’t speak to the chairman ??

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aye but Murty... 

Hope there's riots outside Ibrox on Wednesday, but probably not. 

There's far too many fans with their heads up their arses, said it from day one the years in the lower leagues have fucked with people's heads. 

Mediocrity is now accepted at our club, fucking sickened with all of it. 

Just now, loyalfollower said:

As much as I would like to agree I look at that bench and see nothing, Pena would’ve been smashed as he’s slower than a turning ship, cardoso? Well, not much he can do in midfield, Niko? Wouldn’t even stand out in the masters 5’s, hardie? Fucking shite as is Herrera.  

That squad needed a hard task master to lead it and weed it out and these cunts picked murty,  not his fault, nice guy who is overly humbled to be Rangers manager.  What we need is someone who we are lucky to get- thing is they cost money

Your being harsh... Niko would be a great player in masters 5s.

In all seriousness I recognise it's a shambles. But we were so bad that he could have made us more difficult to beat when we were one nil up. There goal was waiting to happen.

Bring cardoso on for a forward player. Shore it up. 

Use barjonas in midfield.

Bring on one of those duds in Herrera, kranjcar or Pena and tell them to make an impact with 30 minutes to go, if not they will be with the youths until they show some improvement.

I'm not saying it would have worked, but he should have tried. Holt, hodson, mccrorie, candeias, windass.. the list goes on in terms of players who were poor today

9 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Bates didnt do much wrong. Was Wilson who let Boyd go for the first goal.

Team is just shite. Its utter shite.

the point is that a better defender might spot wilson being shite and cover it, might think "i'll mark the SPFL's top goalscorer in history or i'll tell wilson to fucking pick up his man"

cardoso is a better player than bates, we should be playing our better players every single game

26 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Those skint, lying, unambitious, creepy, ego wanks 

settled for 3rd when we were a couple of games within celtic’s reach

if I was Murty I’d walk and say I can’t do this 

The first sentence sums it up for me.  How they cannot see they are the problem, I don't know.  There must be something in it for them.

21 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aye but Murty... 

There's far too many fans with their heads up their arses, said it from day one the years in the lower leagues have fucked with people's heads. 

Delicate situation mate. I think a lot of fans still want to go and support Rangers, I’ll still go to parkhead n up to Fraserburgh, because it’s what I love to do.

King takes that for granted and if it would force change that no one goes I’ll give it up to get rid of those cunts with the blazers.

40 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

The board are atrocious.

However today was on murty. Wrong team choice. No subs and no influence on the team at half time.

Edit also the spinless bastard's on the pitch of course

For me, they are most culpable today. The board are shite, Murty should have changed it but how many times can there be excuses for these players. Time and again they fail themselves, their gaffers and most importantly us. Our squad, that starting 11, even with injuries SHOULD be good enough to win that game. They couldn't even do the basics. It's not acceptable. You just can't defend them................

31 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aye but Murty... 

They have kept the right cunts quiet with wee earners cant work forever though.