*****The official Them v Us Thread*****

wearethepeople1

Saturday 30th December 12.00pm Tattiedome 

I can see the enthusiasm for this game is high. 

Not very hopefully of anything in this game. 

If the players can be professional and keep some discipline then could have a small chance of getting something out the game  however if we play the way we have been it could be a complete embarrassment yet again. Murty needs to get this right or it will be a massacre. 

3 hours ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I can see the enthusiasm for this game is high. 

Not very hopefully of anything in this game. 

If the players can be professional and keep some discipline then could have a small chance of getting something out the game  however if we play the way we have been it could be a complete embarrassment yet again. Murty needs to get this right or it will be a massacre. 

Anothe rmatch thread FFS and @RFCRobertson nowhere to be seen

Oaft some strong comments there and out of order too - even taking into account the heat of the moment and bad feeling towards the players and board. No need for saying that shit.

Don't think I've ever felt that way i,e let the club die don't care what happens to it no matter how low I've got

Tarriers must get some laugh reading some of us going on like that

I think comments saying we'll be mauled thumped 5 6-0 etc are ridiculous, we've been terrible in almost every game against them and yet we have never lost by that much, the only time we lost by more than 3 goals was when we were down to 10 men and played Senderos and Barton. At worst it'll be a 3-0 loss.

I'm glad actually that Hearts pumped them, it proves that they can not only be beaten, but beaten well. 

Murty has also been successful in the big games, perhaps he can motivate the players better? Fucking hope he does for Saturday, the least we can do is show some heart.

4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I think comments saying we'll be mauled thumped 5 6-0 etc are ridiculous, we've been terrible in almost every game against them and yet we have never lost by that much, the only time we lost by more than 3 goals was when we were down to 10 men and played Senderos and Barton. At worst it'll be a 3-0 loss.

I'm glad actually that Hearts pumped them, it proves that they can not only be beaten, but beaten well. 

Murty has also been successful in the big games, perhaps he can motivate the players better? Fucking hope he does for Saturday, the least we can do is show some heart.

You forgetting the 5-1 at home? 

I honestly think we can get a result 1-1if we press them hard and stay rock solid at the back Boyata is a major weakness in their defense; they are not as good as they think they are; plus Madden could give us a penalty; then we might just pull off a win; after last night im more positive; id start with the same starting 11; Murty knows what to do we can get something; we defo wont get hammered