Dundee United

Escobar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think they will win the league this year sadly

However it's about time we got them in matches , so we can wipe the floor with them .

I would much rather play them , than say games against St Johnstone  or Ross County . Teams that would get football stopped .

They would get the juices flowing unlike these other 2 sides ..

24 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Think they will win the league this year sadly

However it's about time we got them in matches , so we can wipe the floor with them .

I would much rather play them , than say games against St Johnstone  or Ross County . Teams that would get football stopped .

They would get the juices flowing unlike these other 2 sides ..

I would rather they didn’t come up mate, as I would like to see any of these cunts with plastic pitches go down. 

4 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I would rather they didn’t come up mate, as I would like to see any of these cunts with plastic pitches go down. 

Me too tbh . Although I honestly think they will have enough to come up this season .

Like you said . If you had a choice . A plastic pitch with zero quality in the match or playing this lot with all the hatred running through us .

We will have to play them sooner or later I think .

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Me too tbh . Although I honestly think they will have enough to come up this season .

Like you said . If you had a choice . A plastic pitch with zero quality in the match or playing this lot with all the hatred running through us .

We will have to play them sooner or later I think .

Hope we get them in cup. 👍

26 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

8During the McLean years in the 80s they were the worst employers in football holding  their players to long contracts and absolute shite money 

I’m sure a year or so before Ferguson signed for Rangers, there was a story about his Christmas wage, and it was only about £250 after fines and stuff, and he was the best young player at the club, possibly in the country at the time!

Apparently their wage bill alone is 133% of their turnover, never mind all the other expenses of running a full time club, stadium maintenance etc. They do have benefactors but how much of this benevolence is based on them getting promotion this season?

Remember this if you ever have the misfortune to bump into a Utd fan who wants to bang on about Rangers alleged financial foolhardiness and how we cheated by spending money we did not have.

Archived