**Official Rangers v The Sheep Match Thread**

BlueboyG

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats this big obsession with halliday these days? He was rotten his last season here, rollin around the floor every week.he got absolute pelters on here.

Yet he goes away, hardly kicks a ball, comes back, scores in a friendly, now people want him starting in a massive game vs sheep.

Fuckin hell

3 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

Whats this big obsession with halliday these days? He was rotten his last season here, rollin around the floor every week.he got absolute pelters on here.

Yet he goes away, hardly kicks a ball, comes back, scores in a friendly, now people want him starting in a massive game vs sheep.

Fuckin hell

He's a Rangers fan.

People can say he gets more abuse because he's a Rangers fan all they like, but the fact is he gets far more chances because of that reason than anything else

18 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

Fuckin hell

I don't know if there's a big obsession. Some of us want to play 3 central midfielders for this tough game and Jack, Dorrans and McCrorie are out.

Cant see Halliday starting in a game of this importance especially since he has just returned from loan that hardly set the world alight. Must be other alternatives. I fucking love the guy as he's one of us but i reckon he is a steady squad player at best. 

It would be some full debut for Goss to play in but from what i saw from him in Florida he should be fine. Have him sitting in front of a back four spreading the ball all over the pitch and breaking things down when needed.

Thats what I'm hoping for anyway.

17 minutes ago, JC10 said:

After a solid performance against the taigs and what looks to be some good signings giving us a bit of optimism for the rest of the season, It would be typical of the last few years if we lost this.

Bet?

Lack of a defensive minded midfielder with McCrorie out is worrying. 

Can see Haliday starting. Something along the lines of 

Wes 

Tavernier Martin Wilson John 

Holt Haliday Goss

Candieas Morelos Windass

Confused at seeing Halliday in some line ups, I’m hoping the only reason him and MOH were recalled is to be makeweights in this window to bring others in and to reduce the transfer fees. 

Both are rank. 

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I didn't notice this last night.

Please tell me you aren't justifying a starting place for him with a sending off mate? :lol: 

Far from it...I was just thinking of the highlights of his career with us and that came to mind.

It was certainly a unique achievement.

Archived