trueblueal

10 hours ago, TheBlueOne said:

But Colombian Morelos himself has admitted he has designs on leaving Glasgow at the end of the season.

He told TV in his homeland: "If you do things right, there's always someone watching, I don't know what will happen.

"I hope to keep doing very well and look for a bigger club, in the Premier League at the end of the season."

From the Daily Record

:mutley:   the most reputable paper in Anderson Quay --- fukking tarrier bastards one and all.   Daily Record forecasts rain, most folk take a t-shirt and sunscreen. 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, james_85 said:

My old man said that he tried to dive down the tunnel after being subbed and someone grabbed him back. Needs to stop taking the huff when being subbed as it's a team game. He might not be happy about it but he trudges off like a 5 year old. After the 2nd miss he had to be the one to.come off. 

Yeah that's what happened. Threw something to the ground as well.

No too fussed. Probably annoyed at himself as much as anything. Not ideal behaviour but at least he cares and has a big of spunk in him.

13 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah that's what happened. Threw something to the ground as well.

No too fussed. Probably annoyed at himself as much as anything. Not ideal behaviour but at least he cares and has a big of spunk in him.

Yeah, he was raging with himself not the substitution imo. Looked fairly frustrated throughout the game due to missed chances.

Ive no comment to make on his spunk.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yeah, he was raging with himself not the substitution imo. Looked fairly frustrated throughout the game due to missed chances.

Ive no comment to make on his spunk.

Can imagine him having an anger wank though, eh. In the back row of the dugout. 

1 hour ago, philiprfc said:

Missed a few chances, but I thought his all round game was great again. Looked a handful for them and obv took his goal well.

To be fair to him, the two sitters in the second half were probably down to fatigue. The guy just doesnt stop running.

He'll definitely know how much his effort is appreciated after the singing as he was going off. 50,000 singing your name, what a feeling that must be.

Love his passion but he needs to stop getting down on himself when he misses, you could see the anger when he missed the one that Declan put over and all he had to do was guide it into the net.  Wee man is a gem though and much of his other play goes unnoticed. 

3 hours ago, james_85 said:

My old man said that he tried to dive down the tunnel after being subbed and someone grabbed him back. Needs to stop taking the huff when being subbed as it's a team game. He might not be happy about it but he trudges off like a 5 year old. After the 2nd miss he had to be the one to.come off. 

J Nicholl has a word as did A Halliday....

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

He's going to have to start converting these chances . 

I appreciate his efforts , but first and foremost , he's a goalscorer and there's no excuse for missing far too many VanVossenesque chances . 

Totally agree.  He should be on 5 or 6 more goals at least, than what he is.

10 hours ago, Smile said:

Attitude tonight after missing chances and being subbed was poor he was the obvious choice to come off.

I felt he was more angry with himself - he could have scored a hattrick. Even if he was angry being subbed - I don't mind that, as long as it isn't over indulgent petulance

10 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I felt he was more angry with himself - he could have scored a hattrick. Even if he was angry being subbed - I don't mind that, as long as it isn't over indulgent petulance

Totally agree. 

Infact, I don't actually know what other emotional reaction you would want from a player in they instances.