Lee Wallace - LCB?

OzGer72

Firstly I think it’s fair to say this transfer window has been more productive than most would have expected; That being said, it’s been reported that or business on player recruitment may not be finished just yet ..

With Danny Wilson now reported to have concluded a deal that will see him play his football in the MLS for Colarado, there has been some paper talk of Allen & Murty targeting a left sided centre back.. 

Was watching the game this afternoon & it got me thinking about players that are almost back to fitness, particularly our captain Lee Wallace. Declan John has done a fine job since being drafted in & there was talk of pushing him on one to accommodate Wallace. With Jamie Murphy arriving this seems highly unlikely.

Murty will have a headache others could only dream of.. 

Question; How do we deploy our best 11?

I got to accomadate.....

Our problem for years has been accomadating for others, playing players out of position and expecting them to be brilliant.

Lee Wallace is IMO a legend for what he has done for us but we cant suddenly shoehorn him into CB just because of his loyalty.

Theres an idea. Lets stick a guy who cant defend at left back into centre back. Opponents would never expect it and well hit them with the shock factor. At first it looks like a stupid idea but the more you look at it....

Btw are you Kenny Millers positional advisor?