** Rangers V Hibs Official Thread **

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were fuckin rotten today

1st half the passing was as bad as I've ever seen it and still we had a few good chances to score, morelos looked fuckin clueless at times

2nd half I thought we played a bit better,Tav had no need to make a challenge and you just knew that wee fud would go down with the slightest touch.

Absolute garbage

Tactics did not work,murty waited too long to change it (again) and how they finished with XI men on the park beats me

p.s collums a cunt but the result wasn't just down to him

Just now, eejay the dj said:

People on here having orgasims over Windass hat trick against Fraserburgh 

He was anonimous today 

It is not a first in a big match 

Sick of him 

I honestly get the dry boke when I see his name on the team sheet. You watch though, he'll leave after doing fuck all for us and magically turn intae Messi for someone else.

We can look at the performance, which overall wasn't good enough.

We can look at the tactics, which weren't good enough. We played one up top for far too long, and the difference was made when he changed it. 

We can also look at individual players, who aren't good enough. Windass was awful today, as was John. 

You also have to look at referee performances, which aren't good enough. We can't keep saying they are just inconsistent when these errors are costing us points.

We can say we shouldn't need the help from referees, we should be burying these teams, which is right, but when the decisions are made they should get them right. They don't get that penalty and we probably go on to win that game. We certainly don't lose it. Decisions swing momentum.

4 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

He marked Tavernier for 90 mins and we gave him about 4 miles to shoot from for his goal. He was shit Scott Allan was head and shoulders above him but what’s the point in debating with you ? You never even fucking watched it 

Dont need to watch the game to be able to see the boy can run from his own half skinning players on the way and then score. You said he scored from 4miles? Is what I described what he done? He also nullified our most potent and dangerous attacker for 90mins? 

If that's not the sign of a more than good player, then I don't know what is. He's the best attacking CM in Scotland by a distance. And we should do everything we can to get him. And aye, I know his past. Right now though, I just want a good team. 

As per usual just when you think things are starting to click, we fuck it up. Have we actually managed to close the gap once? Every time the tims drop points we do as well.

Wasnt at the game so cant comment on refs performance but the wanker in the black shouldnt matter anyway. Hibs are pish and had half there back line injured and we still fluff our lines. Silverware will continue to evade us for the forseeable it seems.

21 hours ago, ClydebankBearWATP said:

Would start Docherty for this one tomorrow. We really struggle in the midfield against hibs and Docherty would add some power and drive that we've missed in these games. Honestly that wee cunt mcginn usually does well against us because he's a powerful box to box type. Need Docherty to combat that

Called it. Midfield absolutely ran over today. Pathetic

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

Dont need to watch the game to be able to see the boy can run from his own half skinning players on the way and then score. You said he scored from 4miles? Is what I described what he done? He also nullified our most potent and dangerous attacker for 90mins? 

If that's not the sign of a more than good player, then I don't know what is. He's the best attacking CM in Scotland by a distance. And we should do everything we can to get him. And aye, I know his past. Right now though, I just want a good team. 

He skint no cunt not one he’s not an attacking midfielder either his best work is normally done in his own half.do you watch football ever ?

classic hard working Scottish youngster with limited ability the boy is a decent player on his day but not the guy you are describing.

3 minutes ago, delparlane said:

I honestly get the dry boke when I see his name on the team sheet. You watch though, he'll leave after doing fuck all for us and magically turn intae Messi for someone else.

If he was through with keeper to beat 

Would you fancy him to score?

Of course not 

I would say under pressure he is as powderpuff as you can get as a finisher when composure is required 

A very costly player for us 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

If he was through with keeper to beat 

Would you fancy him to score?

Of course not 

I would say under pressure he is as powderpuff as you can get as a finisher when composure is required 

A very costly player for us 

Nail head hit m8.

Archived