** Rangers V Hibs Official Thread **

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

They drop points and we put in that display.

It's ridiculous, Murty needs to stop being so one dimensional. Play 2 up top now the league's done.

What other team in our position is incapable of winning 3+ in a row in the league. Sick of it.

Well Morelos and get a gaffer in ffs.

I like our squad but I can't accept that they have turned up and done us twice now.

Just now, Dado'sMulls said:

Absolutely. Jason Holt should be nowhere even near our midfield, much less a holding midfielder. McCrorie does the job of 2 on his own ffs!

He's our captain.

Says it all and why Murty can not be a long term option 

Before the game with celtic dropping more points I knew we would also!! Hibs at home ffs, another horrendous refereeing decision cost us at ibrox against they junkie bastards, it was never a penalty, and I have no idea why Morelos goal was chopped off! So frustrated today, the team never played to the levels we have seen recently and the referee is clearly a taig, but No Surrender... 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Also what the fuck was that performance from Windass about today? 

He should be flying after a treble yet barely touched the ball today, his consistency is woeful 

I couldn't give a fuck if he scored a treble the last match, 99% of the time he is invisible and should have been shipped out with Waghorn.

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I didn't watch it, but I've seen enough of him to know how good he is. Scored while playing shit apparently. 

He marked Tavernier for 90 mins and we gave him about 4 miles to shoot from for his goal. He was shit Scott Allan was head and shoulders above him but what’s the point in debating with you ? You never even fucking watched it 

On one hand I think we have a good foundation for our team. Yes, we need to replace the likes of Holt but with a small rebuild under a new manager we could have a great next season. As for this one? We’ve fucked it right up and I suspect we’ll finish 3rd.

Archived