** Rangers V Hibs Official Thread **

ForeverAndEver

Over the last 6 years

The thing that gets on my tits more than most things

Our worse than disgraceful record against a club we were calling bottlers few years back ,

It really makes me sick. How they have now came to ours 3/4 last 4 times at Ibrox and won

The Cup final and our terrible away record to them .

They are now coming into these games with the same psychological edge we have with the sheep

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Over the last 6 years

Our worse than disgraceful record against a club we were calling bottlers few years back ,

It really makes me sick. How they have now came to ours 3/4 last 4 times at Ibrox and won

They are now coming into these games with the same psychological edge we have with the sheep

Aye and now backed by the Lurgan one it makes it even more unnaceptable.

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Over the last 6 years

I don’t think they had an edge we just can’t get away with missing some of the sitters we missed today. They barely got out their own half second period but still fucking scored when we were well on top. We can’t do that and win 

Hope the wee ball lassie is ok, a copper was rubbing her eyes as she got smoke in them. She is about 10, scummy bastards. Having said that, the wee fannies in BF4 didn't cover themselves in glory either, lobbing drinks etc towards the junkies only to soak their own.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

I think we simply started with the wrong selection.

Cummngs should have started before Morelos, who imho, is much like the enigma that is the first choice at the scumdome. If Morelos is worth 8 the pope's a prod. He's decent, but has much to learn. Imho, Cummngs is the man that will do it for us.

Then we have the enigma that is Widass. Weak as a streak of piss. By all means bring him on as an impact sub, but that's about it. He is simply beferft of technical ability and a spine. Sure he can run, but so can rabbits.

I said this morning we needed Morelos to put away chances, but today he again failed. He lacks composure at the best of times, lacks confidence and  his head is is also elsewhere. He cannot be trusted to be our main striker.

I also said a couple of days ago that we need an enforcer and today was that day.

Then we had that fucking ref. I can only say, corrupt to the core. Scottish ref's may be shite. There maybe no conspiracy, but indiviually, many of those cunts are haters.

As for Murty, I fear he suffers from the Walter syndrome. Starting with the favourites no matter how shite they had been playing previously. Windass is one. Whilst it may have been hard not to pick him with his hat trick, he was still shite playing against no marks and it would have made no difference wether he had started that game or not, we would still have won. He should never start again. Then we have the late sub's. An ingrained pattern of Walter's. Normally with ten minutes to go. Used to boil my piss.

To our misfortune, I fear both Morelos and Windass will remain starters to maximise transfer value. Hope I'm wrong.

On the plus side, Goss is fucking quality and Murphy to be trusted with the jersey. A player.

I'm fucking gutted. When the scum result came through, I thought, today is the day we start to take that title back. More fool me.

For the future get Windass benched and Docherty on and make Cummings our main striker at least for a run of games, as we now see how the tranny shagger made his big mistake with that fanny dembele at their expense. Let us not be doing same with Morelos.

I still have faith in Murty, but he needs to get tough. No time for sentiment. No excuses.

Great post

Don't get why people talking about catching the filth when the sheepshaggers keep winning and getting away from us! We've beaten them 3 times and still behind them so it's obvious what the problem is.

Pish from us today and won't get second unless we start being dominant.

Tavs was utter garbage. We had numerous chances to kill them off and bottled it. 

The killer instinct eluded us at home yet again. We had a chance to close the gap with the taigs but threw away second place and are only a few points in front of shitty hivs.

Every time it looks as if we are turning a corner we blow it. Fed up of playing only one man up front at home. Murty and Pedro give teams too much respect at Ibrox and they punish us for it. 

Relying on one striker to win us games is boring, predictable and will cost Murty his job. We aren't playing the cream of Europe here it's Scottish teams with limited budgets. Fucking sickening.

14 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

Don't get why people talking about catching the filth when the sheepshaggers keep winning and getting away from us! We've beaten them 3 times and still behind them so it's obvious what the problem is.

Pish from us today and won't get second unless we start being dominant.

The warning signs are there. Second place is beginning to slip away and 3rd/4th is not guaranteed. Hope to fuck the manager and players can respond. 

Its part of the price the Club has chosen to pay in appointing a non-manager as the manager.  He's a learner and these types of games are part of his learning how to garner enough knowledge, experience, know-how and so on.....and the opportunity to learn from mistakes and to test and adjust as games progress.   He's managed to produce a team that does well in some games, a team that just gets away with it in other games (Hibs away for example), and teams where the results are not what Rangers needs.

Whether he can learn enough and improve his own ability to win these sorts of games in future remains to be seen.   He's on a big learning curve and whether he can improve enough as a manager in quick enough time remains to be seen.  Results will determine this, as (presumably) will be where we end up in the league table at the end of the season and on how far we progress in the SC.  

IMO it was a very big gamble in appointing him but its done and we have no option but to see how the experiment turns out.    He's a nice bloke and all that but being nice doesn't necessarily mean he can lead and manage at Rangers effectively enough to produce a properly competitive team in a timescale.    

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

No chance this mob or manager are winning second place in this league .......

I think you may well be right on that.   Whether Murty has it in him to galvanise the team to qualify for Europe next season is, imo, not a slam dunk either.  

Just now, Reformation Bear said:

I think you may well be right on that.   Whether Murty has it in him to galvanise the team to qualify for Europe next season is, imo, not a slam dunk either.  

Guy shouldn't be anywhere near the job at the end of the season.........

1 hour ago, jjbscotty12 said:

How many times does foderingham get beat from outside the area, every manager in the league must have a shoot on sight policy when playing against us.

Unfortunately for us it's a real issue that's brushed under the carpet due to the big guy being so likeable. 

To the crux of the point though, 100"% agreed if I were an opposing manager I'd be making it clear to my players to have a pop. I like him but I'm sorry big man I love the Rangers more and you are vulnerable to shot stopping at distances where you really should getting across your line quicker and making stops. 

So there it is. Again. It's not about Wes it's about Rangers. It's an issue that needs addressing as we move forward, uncomfortable though it may be to say out loud. 

Again boils down to having players who are not mentally capable of playing for Rangers. To come out to a noisy full Ibrox, against they bastards, after the taigs dropped points, and to let HIVS dictate the game early on shows it all. 

That team easily has the ability to beat that lot but the mentality is miles off. 

Let us down every big occasion. 

Archived