** Rangers V Hibs Official Thread **

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been quiet over Rangers for ages.    

Rangers are comfortable in defence and midfield.  With today's game, they have missed some strengths in midfield from Jack, McCrorie and Dorrans.   You can see that Rangers attacking from chance to chance, but Rangers needs a serious reform in the attack department.

I was surprised that Rangers rejected £8m offer for Morelos - they could have reinvested cash for a couple of new strikers along with Cummings and Miller - if Miller wants to retire from playing this summer, he has my respect .   I'm not excited about other forwards/wingers - Windass, Dodoo, Herrera, Murphy, O'Halloran so they need to get rid of them in the close season.

Anyway, let's move on to the next game.

8 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

What's most sickening is Collum knew the taigs had been beaten but wouldn't allow us to capitalise. God forbid a teacher in a catholic school would do anything to hinder the bheasts winning another league.

At least all his pupils will be shaking his hands on Monday

25 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

The EXACT game we HAD to win and we fucking bottled it. 

Just checked, we managed to lose 3-1 at home to St Johnstone when the Tims lost to Hearts. We are so wildly inconsistent and the home form stinks. Any lingering hope I had of catching top spot depended on winning this game.

Perhaps the new signings will click but Murty is a no-go for me unless we go on some run. Beaten by a team on a third of our player budget is an embarrasment.

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

People on here having orgasims over Windass hat trick against Fraserburgh 

He was anonimous today 

It is not a first in a big match 

Sick of him 

Windass is utter shite but for some reason seems to be one of the first names on the team sheet. The defence is still shakey but our midfield is utter pish. Really missing Jack and McCrorie 

13 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Just back from suffering that shite.  Fuckin disgusted. We knew that wee cunt would have them fired up and to be fair they outplayed us in first half. A stupid fuckin penalty to give away.  Just not Fuckin good from the manager and players 

I thought defensively mate . We were ok

We had no cutting edge .Too many final ball passes were shite to careless .

Murphy has to beat the same player 3 times

John is either brilliant or dreadful

Seen that advert .....SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Schofield

Today was sooooooooooooooooooo Windass  . He is the just not good enough

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

People on here having orgasims over Windass hat trick against Fraserburgh 

He was anonimous today 

It is not a first in a big match 

Sick of him 

Probably found his level at Fraserburgh. He is just not consistent enough on a regular basis and we need better if we are ever going to win the league. 

I agree he might come on as a sub and do something but should not be starting IMO.

I had to leave at 80 minutes today because we are going out tonight, but that was a poor display from most players today and fuck this waiting until 70 minutes until we make a substitute. :headwall:   :headwall: 

9 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

He skint no cunt not one he’s not an attacking midfielder either his best work is normally done in his own half.do you watch football ever ?

classic hard working Scottish youngster with limited ability the boy is a decent player on his dxay but not the guy you are describing.

Where did I say he's an attacking midfielder? I said he's a centre midfielder who gets forward, usually beating a few players then getting a shot off. 

Is that how he scored his "4 mile goal" today? Or was it just another long range shot while Fod was away for a cup of tea again?

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Windass is utter shite but for some reason seems to be one of the first names on the team sheet. The defence is still shakey but our midfield is utter pish. Really missing Jack and McCrorie 

The triumph of hope over experience.

21 hours ago, ClydebankBearWATP said:

Would start Docherty for this one tomorrow. We really struggle in the midfield against hibs and Docherty would add some power and drive tat we've missed in these games. Honestly that wee cunt mcginn usually does well against us because he's a powerful box to box type. Need Docherty to combat that

@Kaiser seems I'm not alone. 

Shite absolute shite today. One of them I can't even be bothered getting into.

As soon as I seen the result from the Kilmarnock game I had a feeling we'd blow it AGAIN. However, for me this is actually more frustrating than Dundee, Hamilton, St. Johnstone or Kilmarnock: we've had a good feel factor through January with an improved squad and a couple of decent results and today has just completely fucked that.

2 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

Ffs. Has Murty shagged your burd or something. You really have a down on him. Support Rangers in total or not at all.

He's a youth coach thrust into a position he cannot do I do not know how good he's is at Shagging but I'm hoping it's better than he is at Management or his wife will be disappointed as well.

35 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Wish we took the 8mil , tactics were shocking first half and second half too late to react even though hibs sat back 

Aye and if we did sell him and that happened today we'd be saying wish we didn't take the 8mil. The Morelos saga had fuck all today with today's shambles. 

Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

How many times does foderingham get beat from outside the area, every manager in the league must have a shoot on sight policy when playing against us.

Agree but so much of this is those in front of him: we stand off players so often they have a free shot on goal 

Honest to fuck I'm so sick of this shit repeating itself over and over. Ref was bad, but no where near the reason we didn't win. Fucking joke how we turn up time and time again and bossed and bullied start to finish. So fucking predictable. They cunts lose, we have a decent enough chance to put the tiniest bit of pressure on them but nah, we'll just fuck it all up as per.

How much fucking space do you want to give they bastards? Why the fuck did we not bother showing up til the second half as well?

I think we simply started with the wrong selection.

Cummngs should have started before Morelos, who imho, is much like the enigma that is the first choice at the scumdome. If Morelos is worth 8 the pope's a prod. He's decent, but has much to learn. Imho, Cummngs is the man that will do it for us.

Then we have the enigma that is Widass. Weak as a streak of piss. By all means bring him on as an impact sub, but that's about it. He is simply beferft of technical ability and a spine. Sure he can run, but so can rabbits.

I said this morning we needed Morelos to put away chances, but today he again failed. He lacks composure at the best of times, lacks confidence and  his head is is also elsewhere. He cannot be trusted to be our main striker.

I also said a couple of days ago that we need an enforcer and today was that day.

Then we had that fucking ref. I can only say, corrupt to the core. Scottish ref's may be shite. There maybe no conspiracy, but indiviually, many of those cunts are haters.

As for Murty, I fear he suffers from the Walter syndrome. Starting with the favourites no matter how shite they had been playing previously. Windass is one. Whilst it may have been hard not to pick him with his hat trick, he was still shite playing against no marks and it would have made no difference wether he had started that game or not, we would still have won. He should never start again. Then we have the late sub's. An ingrained pattern of Walter's. Normally with ten minutes to go. Used to boil my piss.

To our misfortune, I fear both Morelos and Windass will remain starters to maximise transfer value. Hope I'm wrong.

On the plus side, Goss is fucking quality and Murphy to be trusted with the jersey. A player.

I'm fucking gutted. When the scum result came through, I thought, today is the day we start to take that title back. More fool me.

For the future get Windass benched and Docherty on and make Cummings our main striker at least for a run of games, as we now see how the tranny shagger made his big mistake with that fanny dembele at their expense. Let us not be doing same with Morelos.

I still have faith in Murty, but he needs to get tough. No time for sentiment. No excuses.

Right Royal fuck up, us not taking advantage of them dropped points is becoming too far beyond just an unhappy coincidence. I actually hoped today might be different given a decent window and a good wee positive run. Should have fucking known better.

Phantom foul to disallow the goal, a biased and cheating piece of filth officiating and tactically out thought by Lemon. Waiting until 70 mins on the dot for subs, and continuing to do so in a game the likes of this is beyond bizarre.

Archived