Guess who's back back again

Smile

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's bound to get played at some point in the game regardless of how the game is going.    Murty now has a rich array of striking options to pick from......Miller, Herrera, Cummings and Morelos.   But sure as eggs is eggs Miller will have already fended off the competition and will find himself on the park for part of the game.   I can't see him starting but I can see him coming on as a sub to give him some first team action.  He might even fancy his chances of a goal or two to mark the occasion.   Roll on Sunday so we can see who Murty favours for getting into the side.      

2 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

He's bound to get played at some point in the game regardless of how the game is going.    Murty now has a rich array of striking options to pick from......Miller, Herrera, Cummings and Morelos.   But sure as eggs is eggs Miller will have already fended off the competition and will find himself on the park for part of the game.   I can't see him starting but I can see him coming on as a sub to give him some first team action.  He might even fancy his chances of a goal or two to mark the occasion.   Roll on Sunday so we can see who Murty favours for getting into the side.      

Are you sure they two should be classed in the same sentence as Cummings and Morelos ? :whistle:

3 hours ago, Smile said:

Kenny or Herrera not even a tough call.

Someone who is past it,  but can still find the net every now and then   or  a total waste of space who can run about,  but doesn't look as though he has played football before.  Yes a tough call.

9 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

If he plays ahead of Cummings then Murty needs his head examined. Murty needs to be experimenting with a Morelos/Cummings partnership rather than putting Miller in.

Exactly. I think Morelos and Cummings should be hammering on Murty's door if they are fit and Miller is starting ahead of them. I'd like to see both of them up top together. We have been too conservative at times this season. There is a time for 2 holding mids and 1 up top but we should be going with 2 up front normally, especially at home. Have no issue with Miller on the bench but for me he should not be starting any more.