the liewell fantasy - septic are bigger than Rangers

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, seville calculators said:

i don't agree with the myth that pacific fc have a larger worldwide support than Rangers.

the only reason that the peados are better known at the moment is their annual appearances in the chumpions league where they are gubbed right left and center by europes elite clubs.

certainly septic have made it to 37 in the top 50 football brands list but again this is down toĀ  the cash and worldwide exposure from their disastrous chumpions league appearances.

i would like to have seen what position pacific fc would have made in any football brands survey carried out during their 1994 financial meltdown.season..

in fact looking at the whole period from the nineties to the early 2000's glasgow Rangers would have been streets ahead of the peados in any brand surveys carried out at that time.

You think way too much about them than us if Iā€™m honestĀ 

even your forum name is a reference to themĀ 

5 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Well two individuals if it was at the same time is a ring still.

I seem to remember the papers reporting the victims being sent between Carlisle and Chelsea as well as THEM.

a ring of rings .

forgot about all the stuff down south .there was that much of itĀ 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

a ring of rings .

forgot about all the stuff down south .there was that much of itĀ 

The tragic this is there was so many boys lives ruined by these perverts I hope that as many as possible achieved some sort of normality and that the perpetrators get punished severely.

3 hours ago, GT66 said:

Pacific fc is awful patter. Just validating their whole Sevco shite.

They really couldn't care less if you call them Pacific shelf or whatever, they know it's a valid point in regards to the company/ club argument, but all they care about is Rangers.Ā 

i 'ii stick with peado fc in future

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

You think way too much about them than us if Iā€™m honestĀ 

even your forum name is a reference to themĀ 

i believe this is my first post on the subject of the peados

my nom de plum is a complete send up of septic

however i will consider changing it

On ā€Ž12ā€Ž/ā€Ž02ā€Ž/ā€Ž2018 at 13:33, magic8ball said:

was there a ring or just one or 2 individualsĀ 

I'm certain you're ripping the piss out of celtic and their constant 'it was the act of a lone individual' defence.Ā  However, just in case you're not, two Paedophiles at celtic Boys Club committing crimes at the same time certainly does constitute a criminal conspiracy.Ā 

"In criminal law, a conspiracy is an agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime at some time in the future" - The only question now is whether celtic's manager and board knew what was going on and actively covered it up.

Come and watch the world famous celtic FC, in Glasgow Scotland as they chart a course for 10 titles in a row.Ā 

Marvel at our history, being the second most successful club in Scotland and the only club to sweep child molesting and support for terrorism under the carpet.Ā 

Come and see the famous green and grey hoops that have dominated Scottish Football, since the SFA and Scottish clubs drove a wedge through the Gers chest and tried to kick them out of Scottish Football.Ā 

In fact, go and watchĀ Rangers, because for all the meddling and corruption in the Scottish game, it won't be long before Rangers are back in the driving seat carrying the tinpot league on its back.Ā 

Ā 

13 hours ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

You missed a fullstop on the first sentence. Ya prick.Ā 

dear GetToTheChoppa,aka the leeds revisionist ,

I believe you have missed you're vocation in life.

I am going to strongly recommend to the Rangers media bosses that you would make a superb punctuation and spelling expert.

One can see from you're post to me the excellent use of the and i quote "fullstop" and in you're insult at the end of "ya prick"

however you appear to have made a couple of errors in you're post which i am sure were just typos.

Is full stop one word and is ya a word.

12 minutes ago, seville calculators said:

dear GetToTheChoppa,aka the leeds revisionist ,

I believe you have missed you're vocation in life.

I am going to strongly recommend to the Rangers media bosses that you would make a superb punctuation and spelling expert.

One can see from you're post to me the excellent use of the and i quote "fullstop" and in you're insult at the end of "ya prick"

however you appear to have made a couple of errors in you're post which i am sure were just typos.

Is full stop one word and is ya a word.

You should have used a question mark at the end.

2 hours ago, seville calculators said:

One can see from you're post to me the excellent use of the and i quote "fullstop" and in you'reĀ insult at the end of "ya prick"

however you appear to have made a couple of errors in you'reĀ post which i am sure were just typos.

*your.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

*your.

Ā 

.People Who Constantly Point Out Grammar Mistakes Are Pretty Much Jerks, Scientists Find

But you probably already knew that.

FIONA MACDONALD

12 DEC 2017

Scientists have found that people who constantly get bothered by grammatical and errors online have "less agreeable" personalities than those who just let them slide.