What a performance

RangersMedia

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Get Cummngs in and give him the game time and I'm sure we'll get a return.

Windass was fucking dire again against the better oppo and shat it a few times. He is a man down in the midfield and a man down in front of goal against better defenders. Hopefully somebody has the bottle to buy him in the summer and maybe get in a big target man to give us more options.

Id like to see us try Morelos and Cummings up top . 

Dont understand Windass . I like him , and away from home plays well and scores some important goals , but he's like a whole different player at Ibrox for whatever reason . 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Thought Windass had some amazing passes today but one on one with keeper

No chance . He fills you with zero confidence in this position

Some great runs in the channel and some nice touches but OMG he missed three or four sitters and bottled it a couple of times, no wonder Murty gets exasperated with him.

5 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Thought we were good, not Great, and as good as their keeper was some of our misses are criminal and will cost us.

End of the day though 3 points were all that mattered and we got them. Hopefully tomorrow makes it an even better weekend.

Really? :huh:

I thought we were outstanding.

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Some great runs in the channel and some nice touches but OMG he missed three or four sitters and bottled it a couple of times, no wonder Murty gets exasperated with him.

I get this strong feeling he is getting hat trick against the scum in few weeks ?

5 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Get Cummngs in and give him the game time and I'm sure we'll get a return.

Windass was fucking dire again against the better oppo and shat it a few times. He is a man down in the midfield and a man down in front of goal against better defenders. Hopefully somebody has the bottle to buy him in the summer and maybe get in a big target man to give us more options.

windass was dire.but is this a failure of the manager not to see this and sort it out :huh:

6 hours ago, cascadeshrimp said:

great performance today

everybody did their jobs well with the exception of Windass who just had one of those days where nothing he tried worked

He might have missed his chances but he keeps getting in there to miss them.glad he didnt come off or it could have destroyed his confidence.bigger fish to fry in the coming weeks.we were superb today.all round its been a perfect time for me up the road since thursday.stated for months we can catch these bastards.my wee section in the main stand front was bouncing at times.every cunt was going tonto when we scored.well done Rangers.

No Surrender 

Rab 

12 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Bang on mate , couple of blasts after the second goal , loudest noise first half bar the goal when we had the customary shout at fods to release the ball even although absolutely nothing on in front of him , read all week how massive the game was I thought be rocking today , was anything but 

Spot on, can remember the time with Wes, the moans were unbelievable for fuck all too, the guy next to me actually commented to me the players must be shitin themselves in case they make a mistake well its got to the stage you don't even have to make a mistake for some fans to get on your back - thought the team were excellent yesterday - gave Hearts a right doing   

The thing about Windass is, although he didn't have a great game, he wasn't bad and played some great balls, together with making some great runs. He has been on fire recently, and when that dips in one game we think he played badly, whereas he didn't, he has just produced so many good performance recently that it looks like he played badly. We have so many good players at the moment, all playing well; not to mention the players coming back from injury. For me, we had everything yesterday, apart from goals. There was pace, movement, passing, and real fight to win the ball back when we didn't have it. If we keep this up, and the taigs drop some points, which they have been doing, then the league is still a possibility. I read somewhere that we were 27 points behind them at this stage last season, so improvement has definitely been made.

It’s frightening to think that there’s more to come from this team.

The crowd were their usual with some huffing and puffing but 6 years is a long time and we’re all desperate to win.

The subway loyal, I just don’t get especially in a game where the team had to keep on fighting with our 1-0 lead.

the hearts fans just about sums Scottish football up for me. The twisted cunts were  singing their song to naismith and just shows they actually hate us more than their own player.

I had a soft spot for hearts years ago but they grouped together with the rest of the haters so now they can go take a fuck to themselves.

19 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It’s frightening to think that there’s more to come from this team.

The crowd were their usual with some huffing and puffing but 6 years is a long time and we’re all desperate to win.

The subway loyal, I just don’t get especially in a game where the team had to keep on fighting with our 1-0 lead.

the hearts fans just about sums Scottish football up for me. The twisted cunts were  singing their song to naismith and just shows they actually hate us more than their own player.

I had a soft spot for hearts years ago but they grouped together with the rest of the haters so now they can go take a fuck to themselves.

Talking about Naismith the guy got absolute pelters from the west enclosure and Broomloan front when he came out to warm up.  So much that they brought a line of stewards out to protect him :lol:  Then the full stadium gave him a nice welcome when he came on.  Every touch booed and when somebody put a tackle in on him in front of the Govan stand the whole stand raised in cheer.  UB even had a wee song about his dodgy knees.

The wee judas rat now knows exactly how we feel about him.

So much for all the online polls saying the majority wanted him back.

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Talking about Naismith the guy got absolute pelters from the west enclosure and Broomloan front when he came out to warm up.  So much that they brought a line of stewards out to protect him :lol:  Then the full stadium gave him a nice welcome when he came on.  Every touch booed and when somebody put a tackle in on him in front of the Govan stand the whole stand raised in cheer.  UB even had a wee song about his dodgy knees.

Yes, I think everyone wanted him crunched ??

21 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

this. the wee rat bastard was put right in his place

Did anyone else notice Tav, Cummings and Candeias winding up the wee rat yesterday? That's exactly what I hoped to see from some of our players but what was surprising was the lads who weren't here for all of that getting their say on him.

Couldn't believe the player ratings in the sun today, not one player got over a 7. The same journalist who handed out the marks later did an opinion piece where he claimed celtic were not bothered about the Europa league, in fact they were probably happy to be out of it .So there to us for gloating.. Fuck Sake haha. What transparent pish!!!!!