Is it time...?

Leeds_Bear

9 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Hard man stare,bad hamstring injury,stretchered off in agony,cunt frozen to death,... all after the cunts sold the sheep shaggers the game! ???

Don’t want him to die mate as he has so much suffering to do before the end of the season.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

Tomorrow is a great opportunity for today's result to really mean something. Even if Aberdeen draw it's down to 7. I think we'll beat St. Johnstone and them Dundee midweek. Come back from the break them at Ibrox, win that and the pressure is on big time!

Im hoping for a draw that way both of them drop points we would be 7 off the scum an 2 better off than the sheep no a bad weekend

Just now, plumbGER said:

Never stopped believing tbh.

The big chaps signed jersey hangs proudly on my wall, I’ve never stopped believing but we have to concentrate on winning our next game, talk of beating  the Paedos is premature, I’ve been as guilty as anyone but one game at a time.

7 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

The big chaps signed jersey hangs proudly on my wall, I’ve never stopped believing but we have to concentrate on winning our next game, talk of beating  the Paedos is premature, I’ve been as guilty as anyone but one game at a time.

A half decent Rangers team would be running away with this league, we have a half decent Rangers team now but it might be too late.

If we beat them at Ibrox then I will say we are in a title race.  I thought we were excellent today but still a few things to worry me.

I don't expect them to drop anything tomorrow.  Wee team mentality will strike the sheep who will (again) lay down to them... but who knows.

40 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

First things first, we’ve a game on Tuesday night, fail to win that and we’re bolloxed.

Another defeat at all and we're bolloxed. I'd love to think we could put half a dozen wins on the bounce but I just can't see it with this team. 

They have had it piss easy pressure free for five seasons with plaudits heaped upon them, now for the first time they are under a wee bit of scrutiny with our youth coach getting it together and St Brenda wobbling, who knows how they will react, bottle crashing would be nice and I think it will, Big Marv told me that.