Murphy

Camshy

Remember break8ng my big toe years ago sat in a&e for 6 hrs only to be told there was nothing they could do for it except prescribe painkillers. Took 6 months before I felt no pain at all. Sore as fuck and no danger could you run about with it.

Ended up with plantar fasciitis off the back of it because I was walking on the unnatural part of my foot so as to not put my weight against the big toe. Still struggle with that today 20 year on. 

Looks like he may have done one of the smaller toes. Mon Jamie no surrender.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Neymar's recovery from surgery could take up to three months, according to the Brazil team doctor.

The 26-year-old Paris Saint-Germain forward has arrived in Rio de Janeiro ahead of an operation on his fractured foot, which will keep him out of the Champions League second-leg tie against Real Madrid.

6 hours ago, Boaby Bear said:

Remember break8ng my big toe years ago sat in a&e for 6 hrs only to be told there was nothing they could do for it except prescribe painkillers. Took 6 months before I felt no pain at all. Sore as fuck and no danger could you run about with it.

Ended up with plantar fasciitis off the back of it because I was walking on the unnatural part of my foot so as to not put my weight against the big toe. Still struggle with that today 20 year on. 

Plantar Fasciitis is a bastard

4 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

The talk coming out of Rangers yesterday was that he's likely got a broken toe but they are hopeful he can take an injection to play against them. 

Inb4 scum saying he's roiding out or some shit for a tactical advantage when they get pumped. 

11 hours ago, Boaby Bear said:

FFS you sound more than a bit gay  :mutley:

https://www.livestrong.com/article/418083-how-soon-can-you-play-soccer-after-breaking-a-toe/

Can't see how playing football with a broken toe isn't a risk of even longer recovery time but it'll obviously depend on how bad it is. Our squad has taken a battering this season quite often because of no protection from refs.