Scottish Football

On 21/04/2023 at 02:22, dummiesoot said:

We appealed it, he was standing and was indeed a follow through, Shinnie went sliding in with raised studs. Jack had already kicked the ball as the gypo cunt May shat out of the 50/50

I hate Aberdeen as much as the next man but you're way off with that assessment. 

Shinnie does not slide in with studs raised, he's first to the ball and kicks it with his instep.  Ross Co player is late in the challenge and comes off second best, just like May did with Jack.

https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx8wR3JGUyZPumyPEm6WHWz0qxSBGd1h59

10 hours ago, roboscot said:

I hate Aberdeen as much as the next man but you're way off with that assessment. 

Shinnie does not slide in with studs raised, he's first to the ball and kicks it with his instep.  Ross Co player is late in the challenge and comes off second best, just like May did with Jack.

Think it was a red card in todays game, but the extra game ban was ridiculous.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

Could have scored a couple more right after the 6th.

County had one of the best defensive records in the league too I think. :lol:

Actually thought they had a chance today with Hearts form.

7 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Van Veen is having some season.

Edit - Even more so recently. 9 goals in the past 6 games including scoring against us and the scum. 

Technically a good player. Saw someone in the press touting him for us a couple weeks ago. Actually wouldn't be averse to it myself if we were to sign another striker alongside him.

10 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Technically a good player. Saw someone in the press touting him for us a couple weeks ago. Actually wouldn't be averse to it myself if we were to sign another striker alongside him.

He's 31.

Not a chance we should be bringing in a journeyman from Motherwell regardless as a second choice. He's having a purple patch but not near the standard we should be going for 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He's 31.

Not a chance we should be bringing in a journeyman from Motherwell regardless as a second choice. He's having a purple patch but not near the standard we should be going for 

Didn't realise he was that old, thought he was 28 or so. Wouldn't be by 2nd choice if Colak and Sakala are still at the club and another striker is signed for a decent outlay as I suggested.

17 hours ago, roboscot said:

Ok not quite sliding but defo ‘endangering’ an opponent, he certainly is not standing like Jack was. Anyway moot argument his appeal was rejected