***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

8 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Murphy also had a blinder at cutting inside and passing it into the middle of the park or blootering over the bar

He never tho and we lost vs 10 men. In all honesty I have no faith in morelos scoring vs them whatsoever and I don't think the player does

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly a win today was just keeping them on their toes, we know we can take these cunts, roll on Hampden

We never expected to be in a title challenge today so to get close was great. Shite we didn't win but a tad more quality and we'll beat these bastards, they weren't great today.

10 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

That's fucked too.

We haven' won ainst them in a few seasons now and couldn't beat them with a man down at home.

Honestly don't see what changes tbh 

For once I’m Mr Positive ?

We can beat those cunts that’s the change, before we were going on the pitch with not a chance. 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

These cunts had a goalkeeper making his debut 

Their Right back was making his OF debut 

We had the lead twice 

Colum gave us more than he ever has in these games 

We were playing 10 men with 30minutes left and level 

And we still managed to fuck it up 

starkly put, but there is no getting away from it. Its a horrendous result

Just now, Tak3rNo1 said:

We never expected to be in a title challenge today so to get close was great. Shite we didn't win but a tad more quality and we'll beat these bastards, they weren't great today.

They weren't great but they strolled the game and even when down dictated play and that's the worrying aspect

Just now, Tak3rNo1 said:

Murty should’ve changed it when they went to 10 men, go for the win. 

With a little luck that game is ours, I’m a lot more positive after that game than getting pumped at home time after time. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

We can beat those cunts that’s the change, before we were going on the pitch with not a chance. 

Its another wake up call , we were never winning this league this year so it stops all that lunacy. But a good CB and a big striker like Moult who can actually put the ball in the net we will win it next year.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

These cunts had a goalkeeper making his debut 

Their Right back was making his OF debut 

We had the lead twice 

Colum gave us more than he ever has in these games 

We were playing 10 men with 30minutes left and level 

And we still managed to fuck it up 

Shattering lack of control & composure, especially when they were down to 10 men.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

the occasion just seems too big for some.  When they went down to 10 men, we looked as if we shat it because suddenly the onus was on us.

Ran out of ideas, it was just keep the ball and pass it about, crossing was woeful finishing when we made the 2 chances just as woeful. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly a win today was just keeping them on their toes, we know we can take these cunts, roll on Hampden

Wish I had your confidence that we can do anything against them at Hampden maybe it’s just me but I have zero faith we will beat them this season.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Its another wake up call , we were never winning this league this year so it stops all that lunacy. But a good CB and a big striker like Moult who can actually put the ball in the net we will win it next year.

Wake up is they aren’t the be all and end all. 

Agreed 2 or 3 better players and we have the cunts. 

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

and the big donkey at the back that should have been pressed anytime the ball went near him..........

Still amazes me .He was bombscare first half for them and still ended up on winning side

Ranks up there with Cup final few years ago as all time shite bag performances  

I'e not seen anything to suggest we can. We conceded 3 goals at home against 10 min for 30 mins. 

We haven't won a game in 90 mins since McCoist pre admin. 

We have fuck all bottle and a youth coach leading us. Thats the facts 

Just now, jim beam said:

Wish I had your confidence that we can do anything against them at Hampden maybe it’s just me but I have zero faith we will beat them this season.

Why?? We played them off the park for the majority of the game. 

They just have better quality to finish, and our defence is woeful at times. But on any given day it will roll our way. 

Murty should’ve changed it when they went to 10 men, go for the win. 

With a little luck that game is ours, I’m a lot more positive after that game than getting pumped at home time after time. 

Completely agree, becoming a shite trait of Murty, terrified to change things.

Just now, Moody Blue said:

Hindsight is an easy thing but I'd have subbed Holt for Goss and Cummings for Windass when the red card happened, just to freshen things up completely and make them think about things. We didn't do shit. 

One of many reasons the guy shouldn't be the manager.............

Just now, The Godfather said:

I'e not seen anything to suggest we can. We conceded 3 goals at home against 10 min for 30 mins. 

We haven't won a game in 90 mins since McCoist pre admin. 

We have fuck all bottle and a youth coach leading us. Thats the facts 

Facts are they had 3 chances and took them. We had 4 and only took 2. 

Aprr from that it was even Stevens. 

Archived