***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Morelos, his finishing has been awful but he is still doing the other bits well, holding up and making a nuisance of himself. But fuck me, him and Cummings do not work together. Morelos never passes when Jason comes on and it's ridiculous.

Give him the bench next week and let Cummings prove himself.

Murty showed today why he isn't ready, because everyone could see Windass and Goss were struggling but he refuses to take them off.

celtic started without a big game player in Sinclair because it suited the game. With Murty its just the same team, same style, same everything unless injury forces a change.

1 minute ago, FSM said:

I honestly think the worst thing that happened was Simunovic getting sent off. They then sat in and we had ho fucking idea what to do. We would probably have won it if it was 11 vs 11 and the game stayed open.

Agreed,looked clueless after that sending off

2 minutes ago, willygers4life said:

Should have switched formation and got Cummings on when they went down to 10, instead murty sat and allowed them to take the game in hand and dictate play. Didn't help with some players having a off day either. John was ineffective the 2nd half, balls into box was poor 

Cummings should have been on from the start. If he had started the season with us, he would be top scorer by a proverbial mile.

3 minutes ago, rangerman said:

fuckin explain how the ref gave them the game ya stupid prick

YOU can fuck right off, ya snivelling cunt. Calling me names wee man? GTF. That was a key non-call near the end. Of course we were responsible for our own ruin today, but those kind of calls - especially around their box - grind any momentum to a halt.

Long balls and counter attacked into the channels......

Same thing every team does at Ibrox. 

That was a sore one. Had every opportunity to go and win that game. 

Defense was always going to be an issue, we had to attack. 

I am off for a drink.

Archived