Dorrans back for next week?

KingKirk

Would be massive to have him as an option by the time of the cup semi.

With Wallace, John, Murphy and Dorrans back, we'd be looking strong, assuming we avoid any other injuries.

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

Will be a few weeks away as he’s been out for so long I think he might play in the bounce game during the week. 

I'd throw him in but thats why am no the manager I believe adrenaline etc could get him through a good 60-70mins:lol: Then change him for windass 

No. Even fully fit he has to earn the right for a start and someone needs to be playing poorly first for him to get that chance. You could argue that a few players weren't up to scratch today but that's just one game. Over the past few weeks there isn't a single player you could reasonably argue should be dropped for Dorrans. Might play a part off the bench amongst others. We'll see. Won't start though. No chance.

It’s good to see him back in training. 

Way too early for involvement though and will certainly need to win his place back too. 

Possibility he might be involved in the closed door game Mr. Murty spoke of today in his post match interview, but even that’s probably a long shot. 

Dorrans is a DLP.  When it was announced Dorrans was injured long-term we brought in Goss who has been performing that DLP role brilliantly.  Would we have both Goss, and Dorrans, as a midfield two?  I doubt it.  You normally have a ball winner next to the playmaker and right now McCrorie and Docherty are the best options we have for that. 

Moreover, Goss and Docherty seem to click as a midfield two which is great.  Dorrans and Jack, for example, never seemed to work together.  You don't fix something that isn't broken and as long as Docherty and Goss are playing well they should keep the jerseys.  

14 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I'd throw him in but thats why am no the manager I believe adrenaline etc could get him through a good 60-70mins:lol: Then change him for windass 

His "adrenaline" did fuck all for him in the old firm game he did play. He was pathetically weak and off the pace.