Biggest Game Since 25.3.12

Personally felt that the semi-final meant more at the time, although after we fucked the final and MW’s team fell to bits it doesn’t feel that big. 

This is the first time we can put some real pressure on them in the league, and winning 55 should always be our no. 1 priority. 

Was the cup semi win under Warbs  not bigger ?   It was the first time we met them since we were thrown out the league and we skelpt their fucking arses.  .

Every old firm game is bigger than the last one it's the nature of the game, We will play them 3 times this season and everyone will be bigger than the one just played. 

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Was the cup semi win under Warbs  not bigger ?   It was the first time we met them since we were thrown out the league and we skelpt their fucking arses.  .

Every old firm game is bigger than the last one it's the nature of the game, We will play them 3 times this season and everyone will be bigger than the one just played. 

Second time

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Aye you're staunch as fuck. We were lucky that the game went to penalties. Although I hate to say it, they would have won it had that taig (can't remember his name) not missed a bigger sitter than Morelos has done all this year

17 minutes ago, tm91 said:

In fairness, that game was a strange one. The first half was one of the most one-sided Old-Firm games I've ever seen. Better Rangers sides didn't dominate celtic the way we did them that first half. Then they came out a much better side in the second and that's when we were lucky, although that luck was more than well deserved.

We may have dominated, but how Roberts didn't score, I'll never know

57 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

No it wasn’t. We had already played them in a semi final the year before, lost 2-0.

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

I agree with the OP - they would have won the league at Ibrox that day in 2012.

that was the biggest game for as long as I can remember given the stakes.

no brainer for me!!!

For the first time in a long long team it feels like Rangers. It feels like it used to feel. It feels like we SHOULD win. And I think for the first time in many years many fans, certainly the majority IMO genuinely expect us to win or at the very worst really compete. Previously the uber staunch in us all would possibly say we would win going into games like this but deep down we were nowhere near good enough. More blind faith and loyalty than anything. Now IMO we are in a much better place, a place where we should be. This game is massive. Really looking forward to the next few weeks.

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Personally felt that the semi-final meant more at the time, although after we fucked the final and MW’s team fell to bits it doesn’t feel that big. 

This is the first time we can put some real pressure on them in the league, and winning 55 should always be our no. 1 priority. 

I will never forgive those players for losing that final. A fucking disgrace. It still pisses me off.