**Official Rangers v Killie Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

13 hours ago, JentleJames said:

Yup, every Centre-half pairing that we’ve had since 2012.

Perry - McCulloch

mcCulloch - Mohsni

Zaliukas- McCulloch/Mohsni

Kiernan -Wilson

Kiernan - Hill

Take your pick, at least these two can defend, and handling Boyd has nothing to do with pace.

Don't, you're bringing back the bad memories i locked away!

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Hopefully we go with a 42312 the day keep it tight upfront n widen up the loose ends at the back

4-1 killie 

Nah. 5-6-7-8-1 will be better.

If we have enough players that are not injured.

1 hour ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

I'd play Gazza in the middle,Laudrup on the wing and Mols should definetly start :lol:

You do realise there is something wrong with your post...?

Should have been a space after that comma.

Twice we've played them and not won,going for a score draw. Hopefully goss doesn't play after last week ,and his attitude in the Falkirk game (wasn't interested could see that after 5 mins) don't want people with that attitude playing for us. He won't be here next season so no point playing him

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Hopefully we go with a 42312 the day keep it tight upfront n widen up the loose ends at the back

4-1 killie 

4231 is my lucky number  pity about the 2, anyway 4 o to the boys in blue.

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Exactly and with Murtys reluctance to change anything before 70minutes it makes that an even bigger problem.

Isn't there some sort of statistic that we have been beat just about every time we've come across three central midfielders? 

Could be wrong however. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Isn't there some sort of statistic that we have been beat just about every time we come across three central midfielders? 

Could be wrong however. 

Didn’t see that but wouldn’t surprise me, did the taigs play 3 midfielders against us in December? 

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I stuck my ticket up for Secondary Ticketing. Do i receive an email confirming whether my ticket sells or not?

Was going to take the boy over today but he's away down south to his dad's, to be truthful last week was a kick in the bollocks and has knocked the stuffing out a few of us going by the posts, anyway, think it will go two ways today, we will struggle to break them down and a flat performance with a narrow win or we will be out to prove ourselves and play the way we have before last week and a 2 or 3 goal win, we don't seem to have a problem scoring so a 3-1 for me.

18 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

I stuck my ticket up for Secondary Ticketing. Do i receive an email confirming whether my ticket sells or not?

Think so mate. In my experience they sometimes struggle to sell unless you put them up a good few days before, but hopefully you'll get lucky.

Not sure if you can see it on your Rangers account as well?

Archived