**Official Rangers v Killie Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Stevie Clarke and the Killie board  should not be allowed to,leave Ibrox until he is our boss.  

The guys record at Killie is nothing short of amazing, size he took the Killie role , no mattter what happens today remember they played 2 hours against Aberdeen Wednesday.

I fear we are dragging our heals and the tarriers will snap him up if Brenda leaves.   

I said the same thing yesterday.  If Clarke's team beats us again just give him the managers job now.  If Kilmarnock win today Clarke will have earned more league points than Murty with both teams having played about the same number of games.  That's a staggering stat given the gulf in resources.

Just now, Drumloyal said:

We are getting absolutely fucking bossed at home to Killie . 

I'm disgusted with this shit. 

:megaanguish:

The sad part is I half expected it. They're in great form and last week obviously deflated us and our players clearly don't have the character to bounce back. Plus the defence are shocking so it's really no surprise.

2 minutes ago, delparlane said:

FS, Bruno. Our defending is stunningly inept.

this cunt shouldny be in the starting 11 ever again poor exuse of a defender. big reputation its a pity he cant live up to it. absolute shite bag

Our team in general has two basic problems now for the past four years. Our central defence and goalkeeper are poor and inconsistent,, the rest of our team is too easily rattled by supposedly weaker teams due to overall lack of communication, teamwork and common sense, especially by the experienced professionals brought in.

Three managers in a row brought in players and failed to rectify thosetwo basics.

But if  I was a manager at another club I'd be jumping at the chance of coming here and bringing in the right players, most of us could probably suss it ourselves. 

Let's hope the next manager has the experience, and more importantly the right personality to sort it.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Alves is an absolute mess btw, can’t believe the amount of people on here who think he’s any good. Absolutely pish

He may as well be standing in the Loudon given the amount of space he allows attackers.

1 minute ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

The sad part is I half expected it. They're in great form and last week obviously deflated us and our players clearly don't have the character to bounce back. Plus the defence are shocking so it's really no surprise.

Major defensive rebuild in the summer is badly required. 

Archived